151

Chapter 151

◇ Treatment of sewage aquatic plants ◇

Rolling belt climbing, rolling through the new era of intersections.

Early in the morning, the heat did not subside, but the entire interstellar was hot again, lively.

On the streets, walking on the way to work, people on the Internet have never stopped talking physically and mentally, in short, their mental state is very full.

[There are also thirteen districts in the fifth district! ]

【What?! 】 Districts 5 and 13 were also allowed ?! Now the colleges and universities in the fifth and thirteenth districts are already preparing to relocate!! Why?! I expected District 13, but how did District 5 do it? Did District 5 do anything?

【Internal news, internal news, who has inside information?! 】 I also want to know how to do it.

Well, it's the relocation of the institution.

The eighteenth district established the control of interstellar colleges, and all teachers and school students came from the relocation of institutions. Do you really want the eighteenth district to disrupt the teachers and start over? Readjust the source of students?

There are more doorways inside, and they can't be covered for hundreds of years.

"On the simplest question, are universities still willing to relocate? The leaders who are in high positions and have worked hard to build must not want to do so, and if nothing else, they cannot readjust that system. Zhou

Zai listened with relish, and the eighteenth district was really powerful! The leader of the alliance who had cooperated with the eighteenth district early on was indeed powerful! I saw the power of the eighteenth district early, and he is worthy of being the leader!!

"So the owner said to let you take a group of people to District 17 to engage in planting and greening the environment, are you willing?" Although I don't know why the topic suddenly turned sharply from the top to this topic.

But Zhou Zai immediately shouted excitedly: "I do!" For the Union! For the chief! I am willing to do anything for the future of mankind! "True blood and ideal hot blooded youth.

For the spirit of enthusiastic young people who are not afraid of hardship and fatigue and have the courage to forge ahead, the secretary general of the alliance said that he also feels deeply happy from his heart.

The secretary general of the alliance was pleased to say to the enthusiastic young man who had beaten the chicken blood: "The alliance is proud to have a future star like you!"

So the hot-blooded young people were even more beaten with chicken blood.

After the secretary general of the alliance let go of his hand, the enthusiastic young people of the 17th, 16th, and 15th districts of the future stepped on the arduous battlefield of the future with enthusiasm and like a flame burning with life.

This is destined to be a protracted and protracted battle.

Just get out of your arms!

There was a knock outside the door, and before the secretary general of the alliance could wonder, he heard Lian Skeleton, who had been silent in the office, say to him: "It's the green rose sent by Mo Hui Shore, I heard that it can purify the air and oxygen, I asked people to send it, you go..."

Open the door.

Before he finished speaking, the secretary general of the alliance walked to the door with great interest, and in the blink of an eye, a green aquatic plant floating vigorously in the water appeared on his wide desktop.