11

Chapter 11

◇ Unexpected surprise?

Go back to the mining area to replenish supplies, it turns out that you are not dead.

The food was finally eaten clean, and Mo returned to the Black Mountain mining area to buy food.

In order to catch the morning market, he had to start leaving his house at four in the morning.

At this time, the sky was not yet dawn, and above the starry sky, behind the man, it was pitch black, like a huge mouth of the abyss about to engulf the small man and the whole world.

Everyone was still in a peaceful sleep.

Mo returned to the shore with white light and carefully passed through the poisonous bushes, and when he arrived, he saw that the old shell was still standing still in place like dead wood. There were people around, no one asked, and he didn't talk to anyone.

Mo Hui couldn't help but step forward and smile: "Are you waiting for me." The

sudden familiar tone seemed to be solid, which startled the old shell.

Mo Hui Shore dared to say that this was the first time he had seen such a rich expression on the face of the old shell.

Old Shell's face twitched and twitched, and his fingertips pointed at him tremblingly, looking completely as if he had seen a ghost: "Aren't you dead?"

His originally smiling handsome face slowly stiffened.

"Who died?" He was expressionless.

The person in front of him spoke with breath, and there was a group of figures under his feet. But Old Shell was still incredulous, he said: "Of course you died, and everyone in the entire Black Mountain Mine knows that you are dead, dead in an unknown strain cluster."

Mo Hui Shore dared to be sure, today Lao Hu said more than the previous three months combined.

But Mo Huian's mood was not very good, and after a while he regained his confident smile: "How can I die, I will probably be willing to die when the green plants are planted in this area." The words seemed a little self-deprecating.

Old Shell couldn't believe it: "You young man really loves to talk big... Forget it, do you still want it, today you only need one star coin. Old Shell's trembling hand shook the cloth bag, a large package full of it.

Now it was Mo's turn to be surprised: "So willing? Moreover, Mo Hui Shore laughed: "Is this waiting for me to come back, so much inventory has been piled up." "It's really like waiting for him to leave it for him."

Lao Hu only said: "It's good to be alive, and there is hope when you live."

Mo smiled after hearing this.

Old Shell packed up his baggage and left, and then looked at his old back, but he didn't have the same cold impression.

Mo Hui'an, who had eaten a bunch of food, was even more in a good mood, and he opened the backstage of a certain star platform, but accidentally found a place marked with the symbol of the mailbox that seemed to have two more messages.

One of the messages is flickering, showing that it has just been sent.

He clicked on it curiously and found that it was sent to him by an anchor named Guangyu, and directly skipped the pile of nonsense in front and saw the back.

The other party reminded him that the real mastermind behind the scenes was someone else, and he was just a black pot. And that person is the new number one on their channel.