149

Chapter 149

◇ Close the passage for applications to live in the 18th District ◇

Students from the 10th District 3, students in the 1567th District and school-age children are

allowed to study in the colleges and universities in the 18th District.

The third option is to lure the people.

There is no one in the garden, but there are goods! It can not only mobilize people's enthusiasm without being linked to naked money, but also increase people's understanding and love of green plants.

There is no more love for green plants than the people.

There is nothing sweeter than exchanging green plants for love.

After another month, the eighteenth region has undoubtedly become a heaven-like existence in the hearts of all interstellar people, and in this month, people have seen this place change every day.

The newly opened shot in the live broadcast room occupies half of the garden picture.

Under the guidance of the local government, the original low-rise houses were gradually replaced with new and clean residences, and the poor and idle residents of the 18 districts that were originally scattered in various places were also concentrated.

Young forest.

The people wearing the costumes of government symbols are extremely majestic but have a sincere sense of responsibility, a sense of mission and a passionate love for this land, and just looking at them gives people a sense of infinite hope.

It really makes people sigh that the 18th district is really a beautiful world in a dream.

The trees are also getting taller and thriving day by day, and the wind of the heat wave blows, and they all soften around the leaf heart.

"Alas, the action and execution power of the 18th District Government turned out to be so strong." The 18th District Government has changed from the original old and dilapidated small office to the appearance of tens of thousands of people in the entire 18th District, and the eyes of the people watching it are even more hot.

[Who says it is not, it is said that in the original 18th district government, the head of the 18th district was guarded alone all year round, and everyone else went out to do private work to take turns to support themselves, which is worse than us ordinary people, how to think that this is only ten years old, people have become today, which is no less than the scale of other districts. ]

And looking at this scale will inevitably expand, whether it is from the perspective of financial, human, material, and political influence, it should not be underestimated.

】 [To be honest, I have seen it since the first day of the anchor's live broadcast, and I watch it every day, but I am completely unaware of the huge changes in the 18th District Government.

Not only the private changes are also huge changes in the entire eighteenth district, and my pair of moves are obviously watching day by day, and things are watching one by one in front of my eyes.

But my mind seems to be sluggish in these things, knowing that today's half of the shot, stunned to put the whole picture of the eighteenth district in front of me, I seem to finally realize something, reflect something..."

[How to say, very incredible and very real......]

【 In the end, it is very powerful...]

Interstellar people have also spoken out, and there are many people who feel this way when this happens.