1

The struggle between humans and nature in an alternative apocalypse. - The bad thing is never the environment, but the human heart. Mo went back to the shore and wore it. The greenery has almost disappeared, the sky is dark, the sky is hazy and dark, and the air is wafting with coal powder. Poor people in the 1th arrondissement. Resources are depleted, terrifying natural disasters, people's hearts are miserable, and birds and flowers only exist in legends. Then everyone found that the legendary birds and flowers appeared in the anchor's live broadcast room, and the beautiful scenery was no longer a luxury and fantasy, it came true! Transform the eighteenth district under the gaze of all interstellar people, get rich eighteen districts by the way, and transform the entire interstellar by the way? The earth is rejuvenated, fresh fruits are fat, and the people have lived and worked in peace and contentment since then? Mo Hui is excited to return to the shore after completing his goal: he can finally turn off the live broadcast and go home to guard his one-acre tree to live his life. Equally excited intergalactic people: ??? Turn off the live stream! The anchor's tree in the world is yours, what live broadcast do you turn off! Anchor, you're coming back! 

Chapter 1

◇ Weird system

"Mo Huishore, don't you go to mining work."

The dark sky seemed to be shrouded in a layer of black fog.

A man with authentic black hair below passed in front of a swarthy group of absentees, carefully holding a seed.

As dark as the black sky, the seed is more like a lifeless stubborn stone, the kind that can be seen everywhere on the ground.

The miners were dressed in dusty clothes like miners' uniforms, dirty on top and not very dirty on their faces.

Just as he was about to hand it over, one of the young miners suddenly stopped the black-haired man who was passing by.

"Mo go back to the shore, don't you go to mining work." The young miner was puzzled.

The man was in clean and neat clothes that did not fit in with the gray-faced people around him, and his figure was slender and tall.

This man is not like the people of their eighteenth district, but like a clean and decent household above the tenth district. But in fact, men were born in their eighteenth district and lived here from an early age.

"Work?" The man's gaze finally left the black seed and landed on everyone.

Mo Hui'an was thinking about how to answer, in case he was seen as not doing his job.

Just before he could answer, a prime-aged man in the group already spoke a little impatiently: "Don't ask, Daliu, in the past half a year that you were injured and not in the mining area, Mo Hui Shore has long stopped going to the mine." "

......

Sure enough, it is still going to be regarded as not doing business.

"Huh? What to eat if you don't go down to the mine! The young man named Daliu was obviously extremely surprised.

As the words fell, there was a dead silence like this space.

Pitch-black soot slowly fell from the huge pitch-black chimney, like black snow slowly falling on the entire mining area, two groups of people.

It was the ash that formed after the coal was burned.

Tall mountain-like melting pots in the distance are whining, and hundreds of furnaces come together to form a noisy, deafening noise.

But people here are used to this sound, this is the 'voice of life' that they have survived.

The prime-aged man continued.