46

Chapter 46

◇ It's not scary outside ◇

Mo Hui Ashore suddenly didn't realize it, and faced the inquisitor's scrutiny with a gentle face, as if he didn't know what kind of great disaster was about to befall him.

The green plant did not reveal the whole picture, only part of it, but the more Mo returned to the shore, the more he looked at it, the more he felt that it was like an apple tree, and he couldn't help but look at it for a while.

With a 'dang' sound, the golden hammer in the judge's hand fell to the ground, and the trial officially began.

Reporters were not allowed to enter the courtroom, and they all occupied the place closest to the entrance, and as soon as they started, the reporters began to anxiously wait for the moment when it ended.

The reporters' complete boredom grew more excited, as if waiting for something exciting to come, and this stimulus would even bring the trial to a new climax.

The continues!

When the trial reached the most important stage, under the evidence collected by all parties that the Comet Group's review mechanism was seriously problematic, and the judge's trial golden hammer was about to fall, the communication in everyone's hands appeared one after another.

Head down and nod away.

Everyone in the audience below suddenly turned their heads and talked about it, the judge frowned, even if he was privileged could not ignore the seriousness of the trial and where the trial court was, the auxiliary officer next to him also seemed to have received some information, his eyes widened after taking a look, and then he leaned into the inquisitor's ear and whispered a few words.

He looked at the auxiliary officer, who pointed to the message that their people had passed to the court on the communication device.

Inquisitor: "There is such a thing?"

He looked suspiciously at the central prosecutor anchor, with coercion in his eyes, and the golden hammer he was about to strike in his hand was also put down.

Mo Hui was abruptly unaware, and faced the inquisitor's scrutiny with a gentle face, as if he did not know what kind of great disaster was about to befall him.

To say that the biggest news today is that the anchor turned back and was not a complicated bloody lawsuit between the three people between the shore and the young owner of the Comet Group and the chairman of the Comet Group.

But if it is the hottest news today, it is definitely that the anchor Mo returned to the shore to become the defendant and was prosecuted on the spot by the five district governments, and the trial began in court.

Being found to have counterfeited plants is a great sin, and it is difficult to escape prison.

With another hammer falling, the inquisitor became more and more serious and dignified in his questioning voice, "The above person accused you of counterfeiting plants, and the new plants invented are all biomimetic plants, are fake trees, but is it true?" In

the face of accusations, in the face of sudden changes in the situation, in the face of everyone's discussion.

Mo Hui Shore smiled: "It's not true." Grandfather

Maoyao Yang's fingers fell on the back of the chair and sighed: "It turns out that this is today's ultimate flip!" At this moment, it seemed that he finally smelled a hint of something unusual.

He smelled the smell of someone manipulating the whole scene, the smell of extreme manipulation.

Because this case is too dramatic from the beginning to the upcoming end, the climax rises and climaxes, pushing the originally 'ordinary' case step by step to the point where all forces can no longer easily 'intervene'.