118

Chapter 118

◇ Change, the last bad seed ◇

You can't be fine!

"Old shore!"

Mo Hui was walking towards the garden, and every once in a while, he would stand in front of the first seedling and sit quietly for a long time.

No one in the garden knew what he was thinking, and neither did the old merchant.

He turned around, and the old merchant was walking this way.

"What's wrong?"

"Will new species of greenery still hatch?" The old merchant stepped forward and asked.

Although the old merchant pretended to be fine, Mo Huianan still saw his unnaturalness.

"What happened?" He asked.

The old merchant said: "There have been many rumors on the Internet in the past few days, all of which are rumored that your ability to hatch mutant plants has declined. Some people say that you have not hatched new green plants in the past two years, I am afraid that you will not be able to hatch new green plants again, and now there is no difference from their ordinary ability. Seeing

that he didn't look angry, Old Shangwohuo's heart finally calmed down: "I don't know what's going on, this matter spreads extremely fast."

After

saying that, he still felt very angry, what is completely different from ordinary ability, this is completely nonsense!

It has only been two years since new green plants have hatched, and they are ordinary abilities! That tone: Once this old shore becomes an ordinary ability, it is no longer the old shore that has helped many people, or what!

The good things that Lao Shore did before must all be forgotten or destroyed!

Who are these people?

The more I thought about it, the more angry I became, and the heart that had just calmed down came up again.

The sun is scorching.

The old merchant slapped his thigh fiercely, and his face looked hideous, "I feel that someone is doing ghosts behind this!"

Mo Huian actually got the news a long time ago, and the media in the first district reminded him long before the rumors came out, saying that someone in the first district wanted to engage him, but they couldn't say the specifics.

The media is also embarrassed.

But one of the media can't say that Mo Hui'an has guessed who is behind it.

Lanjia.

It also makes only the current Lan family have such abilities.

And......

Mo Hui lowered his eyes to hide the look inside.

Lan Qing will not take the initiative to make a move against him, since Lan Qing has made a move, it means that behind his decision may be all the nobles of the First District family.

He guessed the situation when he made the decision to stop hatching plants within two years.

It's just that now that the situation has really arrived, it is inevitable to give the characters a feeling of right and wrong.

The sunlight fell on his face through the gaps in the leaves, and he raised his eyes to gently cover his eyes, slowly looking up.

This moment finally came.