142

Chapter 142
◇ Unshakable status achieved ◇
The
interstellar people on the Internet have indeed become even more enthusiastic about the gardener's pursuit because of the various 'coincidences' of this event, and many people in the disaster no longer pray to the heavens, but pray for the gardener to save them.

Can they not know the benefits of working with gardens?

Now the entire interstellar high-end nutrient solution is all from the garden, and the supply is almost all upper, almost 'feeding' the entire upper interstellar and all the abilities.

And now all the capable people are inseparable from the nutrient solution supplied by the garden.

It can be said that it is extremely scary to think about.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the garden industry invisibly controls all the high-level ability people, and ordinary ability people.

Ordinary and advanced abilities are the most important and only forces that can produce soil for green plants and edible water for people.

This has become increasingly unthinkable.

Everyone underestimated the value of the garden today, and even more underestimated the influence he has formed today.

And the one-day completion of this ten-year covenant almost made the garden's status unshakable under the leadership of the absolute strong man and the absolute worship of everyone.

Unless the owner himself has an accident and dies, the Lan family and the entire district will definitely fail in their plans to occupy the garden.

——
At this time, the most concerned thing for the whole interstellar is what happened to the owner now, is it in danger of his life?

Everyone guessed that it was already because Yuan took the initiative to use too much spiritual power.

Things went back to noon, just when everyone was enthusiastically starting to plant seedlings, Mo Huian, who had completed his task of knowing the poison cluster, was about to force his body to leave the camera, but in the end he still failed to leave without anything.

In the live broadcast room, he performed a seven-trick bleeding faint in public, and only when he turned around, the audience only saw the picture of him fainting.

But the old merchant who rushed in to see it hit the picture directly, and the three souls who were directly frightened by this terrifying scene disappeared.

When the old merchant rushed in, tears instantly rolled uncontrollably from his eyes, snapping and falling. The old merchant was facing everyone, and his panicked appearance was seen by people.

The hearts of everyone who watched suddenly tightened, and their intuition was that something was wrong.

Thinking of the rumors that the anchor's life had been suppressed before, his heart suddenly clicked.

That wouldn't be true, would it?

And now the medical team sent to see the owner in the first district has not announced the answer, previously thought that the medical team did not respond is nothing, now I want to come...

This is simply a sign of a big problem that there is no response!

It was the first time that everyone had seen him look so helpless, and for a while they were even more worried about Mo Hui's illness.

At this time, inside Mo Hui'an, which was invisible to everyone, the spiritual power level on a transparent panel was quietly upgraded to the SSS level.

Inside the bad species panel, only one bad species called the king parasitic species of the original ten bad species remains.

The king has an absolutely suppressive status of the king existence, the spiritual power can control all parasitic species below the king class in the air, and the body has unlimited skills to hold the same as the similar storage box designated as the parasitic species.

This skill is the main reason why Mo Hui is hiding from everyone in front of the camera, and at the same time, because all the positions of students and labor are located at a certain distance from the virus strain bush, and the camera in the air is also far away, just so high that even if you zoom in to the maximum picture, you can't distinguish the degree of pitch-black parasitic species that perfectly fused in the dark land.

After thousands of bad species sucked hundreds of millions of poisonous bushes back into the body of the king seed, the golden seedlings suddenly developed into golden saplings, and the saplings became larger and more lush at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally froze after becoming towering trees.

The golden spiritual power slowly enters the host's dry and cracked spiritual power brain domain, like a gentle stream slowly buffering the dry riverbed, allowing it to slowly return to moisture.

The original life, which was like dead ashes, slowly came to life.

The old merchant saw that people pushed people in.

The instrument checked aside, and the director of the eighteenth district interstellar hospital looked relieved when he walked out.

He smiled a little: "There is no danger to life." Lin

Prison, the head of the interstellar government of the eighteenth district, stood outside the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

When he came to send people away, Lin Heo was about to run out of gas when he saw people, and for a moment he really felt that the person in front of him was really going to die.

The gloves on my hand have long been unknown where to run, and the hair is a little messy because of the rush to send people, and at this time, a cool breeze blows through the window of the hospital corridor, and I feel a little cold and cold.

The chief saw his sweaty appearance, "The hospital has a dressing room, go change clothes."

Lin Prison: "Together?

The chief looked at his own, and said that others, he was not much better, heard that Mo returned to the shore of the accident, and the sky fell down, helplessly smiled: "Let's go."

The two looked at the situation of everyone in the live broadcast room, and found that everyone was concentrating on planting, and no one noticed the vigorous situation on the Internet at this time. And the old businessman has also gone back to control, you can rest assured.

At the same time, not long after Mo Hui fainted, another large-scale disaster occurred in District 3 and District 10.

More precisely, from District 1 to District 14, disasters of varying degrees occurred, but it was also a coincidence that the disaster in District 3 and District 10 was the largest.

And I don't know what happened, the main disasters in the two districts occurred in the college gathering areas of the two districts.

Nowhere else is it so serious.

Isn't this just to draw attention to the students in District 3 and District 10 who are working hard under the camera at this time?

If this is a coincidence, it is too coincidental, the first time the people in the first district sent people to check whether there was a possibility of other reasons, but it was indeed natural to find out.

This result can't help but make people think, is this really the will of God?

All the stars were discussing the fact that the owner of the garden was the Providence of God.

"Is it really destiny?"

A natural disaster occurred shortly after Mo Hui Shore fell, and he coincidentally avoided the students of the third and tenth districts, and there were different degrees of shock disasters in the first to fourteenth districts, and only below the fifteenth district where garden work was not affected by the disaster.

Such a natural result can't help but make it even more unbelievable.

The interstellar people on the Internet have indeed been even more fanatical about the gardener's pursuit because of the various 'coincidences' of this incident, and many people in the disaster no longer pray to the heavens, but pray for the gardener to save them.

I have to say that this is really bad for facing District One and the Lord of the Stars Lan family.

What if Mo Hui Shore dies at this time?

"Isn't that what we want?" "Maybe this is also some kind of providence." "And you are the ultimate destiny under this providence." Someone whispered in Lanqing's ear.

Isn't.

When the Lan family and the forces of the entire district could not sanction the rebel of the gardener, the other party died. And even better, all the interstellar people are still stuck in the Lan family and the gardener, who are close friends and partnerships...

"But what if it's not dead?" Lanqing asked slowly.

He looked into the corner of the study, where the locust flowers were already blooming, beautiful and vibrant.

He always felt that this locust flower meant something.

"Not dead?" This question stumped the pursuers.

Is it really going to fight?

The face of the chasing Lanqing was covered in cold sweat, if you want to provoke a war dispute, you must provoke a big righteousness, and the dispute with the Demon family is like this, and fighting is only good and harmless for the Lan family.

And the garden...

If the garden is in the first district to the garden, the garden takes the lead in tearing the surface peace with the first district, they can also say that the first district is black to put a hat upside down, but the garden chicken thief is very much, obviously know the intentions of the first district, and they are forced to do that is to live or die without tearing their faces first.

And now, whether it is people or location, it is clear that they are on the side of the garden.

Is it possible that their Lan family wants to fight with heaven and righteousness?

Those who fight with righteousness never end well.

The servant knocked on the study, saying that everyone in the first district had been waiting for half an hour and came to urge.

Lanqing rubbed her forehead, and seemed to have a little headache for the next meeting.

You don't need to think about what this group of people will argue, it is nothing more than shirking responsibility and pushing things to him, the head of the family.

Now the person in the garden is still alive and dead, and I don't know what will happen to this group of people.

But this time Lanqing didn't guess correctly, the faces of a group of people were all elated, Lanqing's face was not calm quickly, but he had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Family master, taking advantage of this time when the garden owner is critically ill and the garden is in chaos, it is really the time for my Lan family to harvest the whole field and replace it!"

Also harvest the whole field!

Didn't this group of people forget the districts surrounded by gardens?

Oh no.

Then Lanqing found that they had not forgotten, but did not look at those districts at all.

......

A group of people were still enthusiastically persuading him, "Now the eighteenth district is just about to finish planting, we just went to see it, and we almost finished planting it!" District 18 is about to be greened! That's not a problem at all!

"We are now sending someone to manage the garden for the owner, just in time to secretly collect the garden in the palm of his hand, while waiting for the owner... That the honor of the garden is not ours? It's

all good.

Lan Qing nodded, everyone thought that he agreed with this wonderful strategy, but Lan Qing was furious, and everyone was startled.

"Do you think that by sending someone over, the garden can really be a district?" Can the honor of the garden really follow the running to the first district and become a district?! A

bunch of idiots!

If things could be so easy, could he still be so worried? If Mo Hui is as easy to deal with as the unpopular demon family, can he always stand still? Will he wait in silence for the news that Mo Hui is really dead before deciding whether to strike again?

Not to mention the question, "Can you enter the 18th district now?" A

group of people were just about to say that they would enter if they didn't let them in, and Lanqing was even more furious when he heard it.

He easily did not get angry, and a group of people easily did not dare to speak.

Sending someone to the 18th district can't send in, and you want to send a management to the 18th district of the white to enter, that's not a fool's dream! Also hit in and beat! The Lan family has just become the interstellar master of the eighteen districts, and now the foundation is not stable, and the people's hearts have not been greatly consolidated, to fight an opponent who is now higher than the Lan family in the hearts of the people? And that opponent also pulled a group of troops under him? That group of troops also accounts for a third of the entire interstellar field?

Unless he wanted the Lan family to return to before liberation, he would not do it easily.

"Everything will wait until the news of Mo Hui's death is confirmed, and now keep an eye on the movements over there." There is no solution to the matter of Mo returning to the shore and not dying.

He calmly ordered.

Noticing that he was using the news confirming the death of the other party instead of the news confirming whether he was dead, the group of people looked at and compromised.

The expectations of the left and right Lan family masters are the same as theirs, so why not wait.

In addition to this bad thing, there are also disasters in various districts, this kind of thing can not be easily delayed, left and right Mo back to the shore to wake up as if it will take several days, enough for them to use this incident to win the hearts of the people, and just when Lanqing is about to ask someone to arrange troops to treat the wounded first.

Someone outside came with the news, but it was the owner of the garden who reappeared in the live broadcast room.

!!