28

Chapter 28

◇ A twist of fate ◇

The man said: "A major disaster occurred in the central and western regions of the 13th district, causing 20,000 deaths. He

didn't want to admit it until it was all over.

He even began to worry about the possibility that if the other party knew that he had failed, Mo would go back to the comet platform to find the right home.

A hint of worry flashed in his gray eyes.

He thought about it, and his mind flashed with the other party's smiling face and those eyes without emotion. It is the eyes of a person who can give up and start again without hesitation for the sake of the purpose.

He knows that kind of eyes because he has the same eyes with similar emotions.

Because of the similarity, he understood better, and he felt that way when he saw each other's eyes for the first time in the video.

So, Leybe knew.

Mo Hui Ashore will definitely make the latest plan within the fastest speed. He will definitely throw himself into the arms of the enemy as quickly as possible and implement his new ambitious plan.

And the virtue of hostile companies, that is a rattlesnake that can be made by any means. It will definitely agree to Mo's proposal at the speed of light, and the two sides hit it off and walked forward hand in hand.

Leibe shakes off the bizarre scene of a villain suddenly appearing in his brain leading another blue whale-like villain to have fun.

He couldn't let that happen.

He clenched his fists.

A thought came to mind.

He must not let the other party know that he does not have full control over the company, especially the failure of the plan, as long as it can be delayed, as long as it can be delayed.

And he also has to find a way to keep the other party.

The opportunity was already doomed to be missed, and he could not allow himself to make a second mistake——- he absolutely could not allow someone like Mo Hui'an to enter the hostile camp.

He began to calm down and think calmly about what was next.

Aside from this opportunity, maybe they can work together perfectly through other things. Leybe thought that although future cooperation would not be as spectacular as this one in any way, progress would be slow.

But everything is definitely going in a better and better, positive direction.

Leibe thought so expectantly, he even had hundreds of possible plans to cooperate with the other party in his mind.

Of course, the first step is to pour all the resources of the group on the other party...

Just as Leibe's mood gradually calmed down, he controlled his emotions and continued to think downward. There was a sound of hurried footsteps outside the door, and he turned his head to look over.

After the originally closed conference room door was knocked, it was quickly and violently pushed open by the other party.

The rough voice surprised him.

The man who pushed the door seemed to be a servant of dust, and his long legs walked forward anxiously, as if he had experienced something big.

"Father?" Looking at the person who came, Lebe couldn't believe it.