17

Chapter 17

◇ It's a capable!

The originally bright smile gradually faded. The dirty hand unconsciously wiped on the shirt.

A gentle breeze blows, the unique grass and trees fresh air, and a large grove of wood-like trees rustles. Everyone unconsciously took a deep breath, smelled good, and then closed their mouths in fear.

Is it a new poisonous plant?

The venom spit out by the strains in order to hunt has a charming aroma, and the better the smell, the stronger the poison.

But it also smells too good.

Everyone couldn't help but sniff secretly, but they wanted to smell it again.

After another inhalation, the specific smell was confirmed.

It is not the sticky and thick fragrance of the virus cluster, light, fragrant, incomparably clean breath. And after inhaling it, the brain not only did not become confused, but became clearer.

Magic drops very! Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, like a big-eyed squirrel that suddenly smelled pine cones.

People in the isolated poverty-stricken 18th district have not seen green plants for too long, and they have not seen the affairs of the outside world for a long time.

Because of poverty, in order to survive, they give up a lot of unnecessary products that need to be spent.

The web is one of them.

The free TVs installed by the government above the stores can only show the picture of one channel, and it is enough for them to have this.

When the child is older, he sees more of the outside world, and his heart is ambitious, and it is easy to feed.

It turns out that the experience of the ancestors is correct, they are tired of living now, but everyone is alive.

More and more people are alive.

Adults tell children that outside is a world of monsters. If you go out, you will be eaten by the monster, and the bones will not spit out a little.

Pitch black and steel are timeless colors.

The sudden green that broke in caused people to panic. Bright, colored, clean, all this is so out of place with them.

The originally bright smile gradually faded.

The dirty hand unconsciously wiped on the shirt.

The old merchant stood in place for a long time without saying a word from the beginning of seeing these green plants, and his feet were as if they were rooted, motionless.

Everyone walked to Lao Shang's body, and someone walked over to take off his hard hat and touched his hair: "Lao Shang, you have a lot of experience, tell us what these things are here when Mo returns to the shore."

"I've never seen it."

The crowd was speechless.

"It's not going to be toxic."

"Let's go in now."

Everyone shook their dusty clothes, and a layer of black ash fell down, much cleaner.

But it smells so good, some people still want to smell it, and they are quickly covered by people's eyes and pulled to the back and reprimanded: "Don't die, blind smell!"

"You see Mo going back to live here, it's okay, there should be no trouble." The person who was dragged back knew that he was at a loss, but he touched his nose and said without dying.