62

Chapter 62

◇ Cute little buds ◇

The same tall trees, the same white flowers, that means the

same seems to produce fruit? Fruit that can be eaten by humans?

[Blossom! ] It actually bloomed! Blossom!

When Mo Huai'an moved the camera to this hidden place so that everyone could see this tiny little bud like that, the people in the live broadcast room, who were originally puzzled, were immediately stunned.

A few people went out of the first district, but most of the rest reacted really confused and inexplicably excited, curious and blindly happy.

[What is this thing?]

【Flowers? Flowering? Are all the things on this long string tiny buds? Just such a small thing will bloom beautiful flowers that are more beautiful than a jellyfish-type lamp in the distance... Earlobe?

】 [Yes, this is called a flower bud, and the anchor said that calling the flower bud is the posture before the flower blooms. ]

It's just that this small bud is larger than the leaves of those green plants in their area, which is worthy of Robinia trees! Netizens were surprised to say that just any bud is bigger than an ordinary green plant!

And it's so beautiful, it's off-white that blooms on cherished green, with a faint warm light like a tiny warm sun. If seeing the Robinia Forest is a pleasant relaxation and relief, then seeing this little bud, everyone who sees it can't help but show a gentle and helpless aunt smile.

It's so protective and pampered, as if to say, why haven't you grown up yet, you have to grow up quickly and take a look at the world.

Then this matter was reported to the vice president and vice second dean by the scientific research institute of the first and second institutes of the scientific research institute who had been staring at the live broadcast room in horror.

"Amazingly, that locust can bloom like the mother tree, and it blooms the same white flowers!!" Everyone in the scientific research institute knows a secret, the mother tree can bloom, and the flowers are delicate milky white, with sinuous branches and green leaves are very charming.

Most of the interstellar nutrient solution comes from the 'offering' of the mother tree fruit.

The same tall trees, the same white flowers, that means the same seems to produce fruit? Fruit that can be eaten by humans?

That day, it was shocking news!

This seems to represent the birth of another mother tree!

The people of the scientific research institute were sensational, the deputy first and deputy second deans were struck by lightning, and the deputy third dean was ecstatic. Many of the former were ecstatic for the birth of the new mother tree, ecstatic for faith, and the middle one regretted agreeing to Mo's bet to return to the shore and let him go free, and this matter was destined to have no chance to break his wings and legs, and the benefits visible to the naked eye were lost from the two of them like quicksand.

Finally, the one laughed unbridled after ecstasy, and the laughter spread throughout the building, as if he was going to laugh crazy, as if he was laughing at the end of the scientific research institute if it did not change the upcoming loss of people's faith, faith was shifted, and completely lost credibility and value.

The mentality of the other parties who get the information is also different.

During the call between the Comet Group and the Lan family, the eyebrows flew, and the hair seemed to be filled with laughter and a flower-like mood, as if the eyebrows and joy were lifted through the clouds and mist.