147

Chapter 147

◇ Recreating a continent

"Compared with the eighteen districts, the purified soil layer is five times higher."

After the natural disaster, the interstellar is rare and slightly cool, but after noon, it is hot and nourishing, and it begins to become like charcoal-grilled, and this day is becoming more and more abnormal.

But the 18th arrondissement is unusually more normal than the other districts.

At the hottest time, two guests came from the eighteenth district, one was still an acquaintance, and the content was unpretentious like a single-celled creature, and the fat white and tender body was a bit similar to the old businessman, a naïve and hot-blooded youth. The other black uniform is a bit similar to what Lin Hell is wearing, and his gloomy and unsmiling temperament is also a bit similar.

The hot weather is hot Hada Hada in the former, and the latter still seems to be covered in cold air.

After passing through the shoots of the eighteenth district, entering the gate of the garden, and pushing open the simple tent made of the house in the center of the garden, the two of them became much more restrained when they saw the people in the house.

The two greeted, the former was restrained and excited, the latter was restrained with a little admiration for the strong, and he had been looking forward to being selected to negotiate a deal with the eighteenth district for a long time.

"Gardener!" This is Zhou Zai.

"Gardener!"

- District

1.

Unlike the slight coolness brought by the plant vision of the eighteenth zone, the entire area seems to be shrouded in cooler ice, limited to the central area, in contrast to other areas outside the central area, which seems to be hot enough to scorch people.

It's like a huge steamer, steaming hot outside.

But in the past few years, the day has become more and more extreme, and it is more and more extreme day by day, almost changing every day as if it is alarming.

Twelve zone operation area.

The huge transport machine rumbled and poured the mountain-like pitch-black coal into the blast furnace, and the instantaneous transpiration temperature was enough to make people evaporate instantly, and the workers who controlled the machine at the far end were covered in sweat, the corners of the eyes and tails were finely striking, and the complexion was pale as if the sun had not been seen for a long time.

A small part of the cinder was transported away by another machine for secondary development, these ugly gangue cinder ash coke slag has a variety of important uses, in addition to the noble carbon fiber to obtain one of the components, cement, ceramics, glass, rubber, road...

It used to be big projects for the government to make money ... Now it is not used much, everyone's demand has become 'less', are mainly used to develop high-tech products related to carbon fiber.

If it can't be used, it will all be buried and thrown away.

The people of interstellar work sighed, or high-tech is good.

It is convenient and convenient to go out, how far can be reached in half an hour, warm water bottles stored for a year hot water is still hot, chairs are light and can be carried around for decades will not break, work clothes are also sweat-absorbing and dry quickly, and the material is light and fluttering will not be broken for decades.