135

Chapter 135

◇ A medical miracle in danger?

His steps are calm, and his black military boots fall into the steel gate of the prison, giving hope and dashing hope, who knows what will happen.

"Gardener, anesthesia injection."

Cold needles pierced the skin, and a cool anesthetic was pushed into the body. He slowly closed his tired eyes, and the moment he closed his eyes on the shore, the nearest Lin Hell almost rushed up to snatch people over, and this scene really seemed to be gone.

For some reason, Lin Jiao's heart was pounding sharply since just now, he looked at the medical team buried in his head, and pushed the dean behind him forward.

Lin Jiu's perspective was very good, and the dean also knew the reason for his coming, so he used his strength to get a little closer, and saw the movements of all the doctors wearing masks clearly.

Lanying did not stop when he saw it.

The door of the examination room was filled with dark military uniforms that looked at the door with full vigilance, holding guns, and their eyes were fierce and sharp, as if any sound came out of the door, they would rush up, kick the door open, and subdue the people inside.

An hour of hard passing.

The faces of the people inside the door under their masks looked at the data on the medical instrument on one side, and it was amazing excitement.

Seeing that the anesthesia was about to pass, they once again increased the anesthesia spine.

The two disappeared, and the eyes under the mask could no longer express their excitement with excitement, they thought that the reason why the man in the bed was able to live until now was simply a miracle!

All the internal organs are all atrophied synchronously, and only recently began to fail, only two-thirds the size of ordinary people, in the instrument display, in this tall ordinary human body is sparse and extremely pitiful.

This is the worst case of mental power regurgitation they have ever seen, in fact, there have been cases of mental reflux causing weakness in the internal organs in the research institute earlier, which is different from ordinary mental disorders that only cause abnormal brain cognition and response.

The cause of physical failure is that the brain that triggers mental power is not enough to withstand regurgitation, and it will spread throughout the body after brain death. That is, after becoming a vegetative person, the scene of physical failure will appear when the other party is still alive.

The institute believes that the human brain is infinitely possible, and almost all people's mental power has no possibility of brain death before the death of the human body.

And this neatness has indeed confirmed this in countless studies on the human body.

Most patients with mental disorders die of suicide and manslaughter under cognitive differences, and even if the mental disorder is severe, the brain has never been eaten back.

If there is a slight possibility, it can only be said that it is an accident within an accident, one in ten thousand.

And now there is a case in front of them where a living spiritual force crosses the brain and eats the whole body without becoming a vegetative person, which is simply one in a hundred million, which is absolutely non-existent in the long river of human history!

That's why they say that he can now live normally, can still move and think clearly, which is simply a medical miracle! It is an unscientific existence!