30

Chapter 30

◇ 'Anfen' counterattack ◇

Anchor purpose? But is this important, the security people closed their eyes, this is not important at all now!

Whenever you are in this only holy place.

She told herself to believe in the world, there will always be warmth.

Thanks to the Holy Land, the number of times she hit people has reached the current level of 0, and her mood has stabilized.

And the little flower next door who is called since watching the live broadcast room and knowing that she also watched the live broadcast room, the little girl who dared not say cowardly words and was like a mosquito chirping dared to take the initiative to make friends with her. She also had her first friend.

Life is still like that, but it doesn't seem to be the past, really everything seems to be getting better, life seems to be smiling shallowly and saying to her, live well.

Streamers just have that power. With just the right guidance, in the past nearly a year, this place is more like a light in the dark, enough to support their respective beliefs in difficult lives.

But how can it be gone like this now, just as the light in the darkness is gone, and faith seems to disappear with the disappearance of the other party.

This gray world, a little light that is hard to come in.

Such a good anchor, where can they go to find a second one.

The finger fell on the button, and the large water stain fell down like rain.

'Laugh hehe, see you show ugly' and other fans made a heart-rending call, anchor, don't go, you walked those free trees and gave free breath and sensory sharing where to find it.

Such a stupid person, how can they meet again in their lives?

Mo Hui Shore's face was cold, as if there were water droplets, and looked up. Pleasantly surprised, a drop of water condensed on the crystal green leaves was falling on his passing face.

The water droplets are so transparent and clear that they are comparable to purified water.

'Water'? Mo Hui'an's heart moved, and he already had a thought.

'Smile hehe see you show ugliness' pondered for a moment, suddenly clenched his teeth, cursed fiercely with the sound of clenched gums, and his face began to become hideous, making people retreat.

The hand moved, the keyboard crackled, and the hand speed was comparable to the brush trumpet.

She swiped dozens of articles in a row, and whoever fought with the momentum of the front did not give people a chance to talk back at all.

[Those trees are clearly real, are you blind, can't you really see that they are real trees! ]

[Even if you can't see the real or false trees in this live broadcast room, don't you watch the previous video hanging in front of the anchor's account! ]

】 [The confirmation video of the anchor eating leaves is all in front of you, so it is clear that it almost pokes you in the face. ] You've seen any bionic tree that can create such a structure, without a little bit of technology, without a little wire wire or even a little sensor. How can there be such a simulated simulated tree that is torn like real leaves and will flow sap?

【If there is, tell me, I'll go to that company to buy it!】

[The important thing is that you dare to eat, don't say that the anchor didn't eat it, and you are blind if you don't eat it? ] Blindness is not important, and the mind is not blind.