18

Chapter 18

◇ Money-making pattern

Old businessman: A madman who does not earn tens of billions of money in front of him talks about what pattern

he has, he does not have that As

soon as he saw the anchor come back, he stopped talking, and the next moment on the screen was full of thoughtful and generous cuties after that

face was revealed.

Anchors must not be allowed to know their crazy envy and jealousy.

They love peace, have no desire or desire, and are extremely indifferent, just like the anchor's indifferent face without emotion.

It's the perfect fan for streamers.

What anchor is hard, today to take care of so many little cuties is also very tired, the little cuties are also taken care of by the anchor today is very spiritual, should rest and rest, hand the anchor a small bench... or something like that.

Mo Hui Shore, who can see the previous chat information in the background: faint?

The good-looking finger dragged from below to the top comment, and fans who knew nothing were still gentle and generous, and the anchor posted it.

We don't want anything, as long as we can see the cute greenery through the cold screen.

Really, Eleven Fingers swore that it was absolutely not sour at all and not sour at all with a lemon the size of a house.

Anchors trust us.

Mo Hui put away the comment and suddenly smiled at the camera.

The screen barrage scrolls for a moment.

[Suffocation suffocation suffocation ... It's suffocating, don't laugh so much, the heart can't stand it! ! !

And laughing in a bunch of cute green plants, don't you know how attractive you are at this time!

This damn green charm! Damn it all over the face of a big guy whose whole family is covered in greenery!

"Heartwarming." Want to go to your home love refill.

[This uncontrolled heartbeat, I would have thought that the anchor invited us to your house.]

Mo returned to the shore: "You can come, carry enough money in your pocket to come with you." Sudden

commotion, sudden unspeakable answer.

The screen stopped suffocating again, as if it had been hit hard by something indescribable.

He smiled charmingly and elegantly, and a faint light shone through the window, shining on his long, dark eyebrows that were smiling. Ming Huang was bewitched.

Come on, come on, come with the money, let the jun do whatever he wants... Non for'.

【Ahhh!! I can't! Who is coming to stop this demon! I'm blind!

】 "Anchor don't laugh, we'll take it seriously!" And it will also be sad and sad, really sad! "It's a sensitive fan.

"Is what the anchor said true, is it true? Can it really go. How much money to go, if there is too much I am afraid that I can't pay, there must be a lot of money, say it and make me die! "Big big fans.

"Ten star coins can come in for a day, if you want to eat here at noon." Looking at the comments, he raised his eyebrows.

The mood of the eyebrows has always been faint and unchanged.