103

Chapter 103

◇ 'Top stream' Lance broadcast live broadcast room ◇

Broadcast Mo Hui shore's live broadcast room, it's not good... It should be called being helped by poverty, and it is not easy to engage.

Sure enough, without the speculation of Lian Skull and his secretary general, in the following time, the people of the demon family successively focused on many pieces of fat under the big fat meat of the Blue Whale Group.

The Blue Whale Group was miserable, but they had no choice but to get on this big boat, and now they can't get off but they can only suffer like this.

At this time, the secretary general made several decisive purchases in succession to solve the "suffering" of Blue Whale Group, and the whole Blue Whale Group has been very grateful to the group's largest acquisition buyer.

On the other hand, the demon family is becoming more and more angry and corrupt.

The demon family suspended the suppression of the Blue Whale Group, and the Blue Whale Group had some respite. Including its Blue Whale platform, the atmosphere has been much relieved from the original trembling.

At least inside the company, you don't have to tiptoe around when passing through the floors and doorways of the company's management.

Lance's agent was originally jovial, but a little depressed.

Today is the release time of Lance's new song, but there are no people in the live broadcast room, compared with the hundreds of millions of people before, the number of only two million fans online is now pitiful.

Because today is also the release day of the new plant of the anchor who has not come down since the sensation.

The agent is more and more distressed, if it were not for their Lance foundation and some foundation, I am afraid that these two million fans would not be able to keep it today.

However, as soon as he entered the live broadcast room, he heard a familiar voice coming from the live broadcast room.

Isn't this the voice of the anchor in the live broadcast room that he watches every day?

Lance was watching the live broadcast seriously, his eyes on the plants in the hands of the man on the screen. The flat leaves resemble heart-shaped leaves, and at this time, because of the juvenile ecology, not only the branches and leaves are slender, but also the height is also small, and men can support them with a slap.

This is the new planting plant announced nearly half a month ago, looking back is not the shore live broadcast room, you can see some differences with the previous Robinia locust, sea buckthorn, yellow wattle, but the specific difference is too young to know.

But the seedlings are in a healthy state at the moment.

The agent came over quietly, and also looked a little serious, the locust flowers sent last time were really fragrant, beautiful and delicious, and he was not willing to take a bite.

In particular, the soaked water is fragrant and sweet, which is really delicious in the world.

And he used special channels to buy some sea buckthorn to make juice, and mixed it with water according to the instructions of the other party's live broadcast room, that taste, mom is simply shocking.

Sour and sweet, you can eat a few more large bowls on the night of the meal, very comfortable, think of the taste, the mood is beautiful.

After all, the cannibalism is short, that is, the appearance of the other party suppresses the artists under him to a certain extent, hatred and hatred, and he can't help but admit that the other party is indeed not at the same level as them.