31

Chapter 31

◇ Dawn is approaching ◇

Many people

did not sleep this night, but midnight came, and it seemed to be accompanied by a crisp sound of falling needles

The

important thing is that the anchor is definitely not the liar everyone thinks! The anchor must not be ruined just like that!

Then everyone's eyes couldn't help but fall on the top dark title on the closed live broadcast room, and if you didn't look closely, the title seemed to melt into the black frame of the live broadcast above, and the night was as dark as ever.

——- planting trees, welcome everyone to visit the cultural landscape in the 18th district half a year.

District XVIII.

Everyone was shocked, and the anchor was actually in the eighteenth district of the most downcast and dirty! And when was this slogan written and why they didn't notice it before.

Of course, the reduced font and the dark title color that perfectly blends with the box, expanding the black box range, completely covering most of the title, the upper part of the font is like when tipping, the font floats over the covered title when tipping.

Over time, the black frame slowly faded like a tide, slowly unobtrusive and slowly revealed the important real thing inside.

Everyone's attention was attracted by the report at the bottom left and the argument at the bottom of the screen, even if someone accidentally saw the title above and subconsciously forgot it.

Feeling doesn't seem like something very important.

The anchor really doesn't look like someone from District 18.

Don't say that you can't find an anchor in the ten miles and eight districts, subconsciously think that the eighteen districts are not the eighteen districts in their impression, it should be a commercial district or residential community called 'eighteen districts' in a certain district.

Looking at it now, it is still those three words, but they have completely different meanings.

Because the fan couldn't answer the purpose of the anchor, he turned to other topics after choking up and continued to ask questions.

Change the topic and press everyone step by step.

[You can go and see the first video of the anchor, which is the one where the seed germinated.] If you have any doubts that the video is synthetic, take the trouble of someone with connections to ask a technical boss to verify the video. This video is definitely in the live broadcast room, we really watch what happened, there is no fake.

[After the technical boss verifies, he will send the verification link to the comment area under the first video of our anchor before.] There is also the personal information verification of the labor boss and then the personal information of his own technical boss.

[If the verification is true, it is determined that our anchor is framed.] Even if some villains guide everyone and deliberately frame our anchor, please help react to the platform together and return our anchor a clean slate.

The

sentence in the middle shifts everyone's fault to a villain.

Many people who reacted quickly went down the ladder and quickly went down the ladder.

Wait for the brain to spin again.

Huh? There are villains who guide the public to frame the anchor for turning back is not the shore!