16

Chapter 16

◇ Earn or not? Earn!

"What is this piece?" Everyone was shocked As soon as

the old merchant heard the ten-star coin, he instantly straightened

his eyes, and after he covered the communication and quietly looked around, he first asked: "What kind of work, can I do it?" "No matter what kind of money, he does not dislike what small money and big money can earn.

Now the miners are working during this time, and it is also the time period when there is no business.

Mo Huian had already walked not far from the exit of the restricted area.

"Dig a ton of soil."

Digging the soil, he can do it!

When the words fell here, the old businessman over there immediately replied: "I do it, I do it!" "I'm afraid I'll leave him behind.

"What are you doing?" The old merchant asked.

From the bottom of the drawer, he dug out an excavator that had not been used for eight hundred years: "I'll drive it now." Say

where to go, and you won't come.

Mo Hui looked at the poison bush but did not answer, but pretended not to hear, and avoided and said: "You can't do it alone, call a few more." It's urgent. He emphasized the back.

Oh, that's a big job!

The old merchant had already fallen into the eyes of the money, and did not delve into it, for fear that Mo would go back to the shore and call others, and immediately agreed with his mouth.

The key moved around his waist with his big thick legs, and Ding Zero clanged.

After closing the door, I personally went to the door and went to call people one by one.

The old merchant thought to himself, how simple it is to dig a soil, there is no difficulty at all, and he drives the excavator at home to rush to people's homes. What can be dug up in a while, it is another money earned for nothing!

The personal efficiency of the old businessman is still very fast.

Just communicated past, ten minutes later.

The miners brought by the passion of the old merchants stood in front of the restricted area, and ten big guy excavators in the rear were neatly arranged, and in front of them were terrible poison strains.

They looked at the old merchant and thought that digging the soil was indeed very simple.

But I didn't say that I was digging in the restricted area.

Isn't this not just harmful, this is not tricky.

Hehe. The old merchant smiled awkwardly at everyone, and his smiling face was almost unbearable.

"That, let's first... Wait a minute, big guy a little don't be irritable, that little rest don't be irritable, maybe I heard the wrong place. For

the first time in his life, the old businessman fell into such a predicamentous situation.

Looking at his own excavator, clutching the key on his trouser leg. He silently scolded Mo in his heart to return to the shore, and this kid didn't tell him that he was digging in the forbidden area.

Because he trusts him so much, this kid is so pitting him!

Later, if he comes, he will designate to scold him severely. Scold him in front of everyone and win back his goodwill in everyone's hearts. Old Shang thought fiercely again.