50

Chapter 50

◇ Invitation from the Scientific Research Institute ◇

He never expected to avoid the special display means of Mo Hui'an, but he did not avoid the section of the deputy third dean

. "Sprouted!"

"Everyone, look at it, it's sprouted!"

"The soil is moving, like something is coming out."

People who have seen the video of Mo Hui Shore live broadcast room recognize this state at a glance as when the anchor incubated the seedlings live, so it must have germinated!

At this point, exactly one second has passed.

The inquisitor looked over, and the originally disappointed people also looked over in surprise.

Just as I saw the trembling movement in the soil, a tender green young bud just crawled out.

The inquisitor's old heart was tendered on the spot, as if hit by something, and everyone on the Internet had already squeezed into a ball, "It's out, it's really out!"

"It's a young bud, it's really a young bud!"

"It's climbing out, it's climbing!"

"Wow, it's really cute!"

"It's so tender, won't something hurt it just like this."

"Is this little thing going to grow into a thick and tall locust in the streamer's live broadcast room."

"It's incredible, the green seedlings are so cute."

......

The facts are in front of us, and by now everything seems to have been decided, and the accusations have been broken.

There were suddenly two 'pops' from the auditorium. Two more snaps.

I don't know who took the lead in applauding, followed by a series of applause.

Today's scene is really wonderful! It can be called a peak turn, thrilling and happy!

Then everyone in the court stood up and applauded Mo Hui'an, including the people from the scientific research institute.

But only the deputy third dean did not applaud, and the matter was obviously not so simple to finish.

The deputy third dean just looked at him deeply, and then announced the next news to everyone in court:

"In the next three months, I will personally supervise and observe the growth process of the seedlings, and I will applaud you after confirming that it is correct."

The last sentence was obviously addressed to Mo Hui'an.

After saying this, everyone was shocked again, that is to say, the deputy third dean personally admitted that this seedling was not any of the existing seedling species, but a mutated seedling, right?

It's just that the deputy third dean has not yet confirmed that its grown form is Robinia acacia, so he decided to personally supervise.

This also means that the deputy third dean actually has to stop in the fifth district for three months!

The people in the scientific research institute behind him were even more croaking and applauding, joy jumped on their faces, they all wanted to stay and observe the growth process of this mutant seedling up close, but they didn't expect the deputy third dean to be so powerful!

Croak.

I didn't expect such a good thing.

The presiding judge was full of joy, which was a great thing for the capable people of their five districts.