77

Chapter 77

◇ Guide everyone to eat locust flowers ◇

So sweet! Refreshing and sweet, slightly chewed, soft tongue tip touch... Delicious!

"The flowers can be eaten directly, so you can taste them." In front of the camera, Mo Hui'an introduced the locust flower to the media people who were finally rescued and everyone present, a small bloom on the palm of his hand, in the astonished eyes of the media people, Mo Hui'an ate it into his mouth, and commented: "There is a little fragrance and a little sweetness, although the sweetness is still almost good, but it is much better than the taste of the nutrient solution."

"Can it really be eaten?" Just maintained the posture motionless, at this time the media people who were suffering from back pain could not care about hanging their waists and shouting, listening to the introduction, the brain has not yet passed saliva has almost flowed out, at this time is secreting madly in the mouth, as soon as he speaks, a packet of water.

-Haw.

Sweet.

Everyone else also watched curiously, although everyone was working in the garden, but they really didn't know that these flowers were edible. As soon as I heard that I could eat it, I smelled the fragrance of this garden and swallowed my saliva at this time.

The old fans of the people in the live broadcast room used to see Mo returning to the shore to eat yellow wattle live broadcast, and at this time they smelled the meager fragrance of the sympathetic breath, and at this time, they were also seen by the media people who looked at it unconsciously and began to swallow saliva unconsciously.

Their eyes were staring straight at the milky white flowers on the ground.

Such a nice smell should taste better.

"Probably... Since the anchor said that it should be able to eat. Someone said uncertainly.

Seeing that no one moved after Mo returned to the shore, Lao Shang was the first to pick up the petals on the ground and wiped them in his mouth, Lao An never pit what people said was right, only put it in his mouth, his eyes narrowed and he squinted in an instant.

Others saw him eat it one after another, and began to hesitate to put it in their mouths, but some people saw that the flower was really cute and couldn't bear to eat it, so they first kissed it lovingly and then put it in their mouths.

Old merchants can hum out of delicious food, so sweet! The refreshing and sweet fragrance, chewing slightly, the soft and sticky tip of the tongue touches, only need to bite the skin slightly, the intoxicating aroma instantly rushes into the nasal cavity, all over the mouth.

Delicious!

This is more delicious than nutrient solution, this is better than nutrient solution! His old merchant had never tasted such a good taste in his life, and just like this flower, he had never smelled and smelled only the smell of blooming in the sun.

Absolute!

The faster the mouth chews, the more moved the old businessman is, how can his old merchant He De surpass many people in this life, and eat this amazing taste in the second bite. The smell of nutrient solution that is simply!

Thinking of the difficult days in the future, the old businessman's tears began to flow, how can he drink the-smelled nutrient solution in the future.

This cute and beautiful flower, Lao Shore should only let them eat it once. After all, the media people have arrived, of course, for their eighteen districts to do their best to publicize, it is best to publicize the characteristics, publicize the selling points that people cannot forget for life.