109

Chapter 109

◇ Is this a person?

◇ When

the purified strain cluster is tired, will you choose to hatch the seedlings? Hatching seedlings which is given as a rest mode? People are still hatching mutant plant varieties!

The silver dazzling interstellar bus was like silver lightning shuttling through the pitch black, and the blast furnaces on both sides unbridled and spewed huge black mushroom clouds into the sky, and when they passed from below and looked up, they seemed to dye most of the sky.

The students were amazed at the scene, as if they were looking into outer space.

The sky of the third district is always a beautiful blue sky presented by the beautiful protection system, and the last time I saw such a hellish scene was when the news in the tenth district.

The sky is like a hole, gurgling and smoking downward, but here the sky is soaring upwards like a well, and the underground is where hell is.

The people of the Third District Guard have been silent since just now, and the initiative here has also been handed over to the people of the Eighteenth District Interstellar Prison. Their minds came out of the two pots of greenery, and their eyes fell on the sky outside.

Their hearts were also shocked, more than the students, and the huge chimney inside the blast furnace seemed to bring some of their established worldviews to the brink of collapse.

The convoy also saw such a scene for the first time.

The warden stood in front of the car door with his umbrella, looking up from time to time, and from time to time the afterlight swept the guards and students in the carriage, silently.

The head of the eighteenth district sat between the warden's two pets in the envy of everyone, touching the left side and touching it on the right. The prison guard next to him was guarding the chief's hands with his eyes vigilantly.

Until the green of the garden appeared, and gradually appeared in front of everyone like a wave. The bus drove through the land that was no longer barren, and the wind blew through, and the air seemed to be the green and fresh smell of the garden.

An oasis in the desert, the eyes are almost washed.

The pupils of the guards shrank.

The students' eyes widened, and their eyes were all wrong to look at the beautiful scenery at this time. The scene at this time is different from what you see in the live broadcast room.

The garden at sunrise is more like a belief in hope, and the garden in the barren land is more like the salvation of life in the barren land.

It was like something had hit my heart hard, it was so shocking.

Next, to say that the many homeless people living outside the garden gave another heavier shock to the students and guards of the third district.

Redemption and heaviness are intertwined, passions collide. Just like the gray inserted between light and dark, it is difficult to bear the weight of life and feel the weight of life.

And after stepping through the gate of the garden, the light life seems to have become a living weight.

All this overwhelmed the students a little breathlessly.

The densely packed people lay on the ground without any measures, covered only with a thin quilt, shrinking in the quilt to draw pitiful heat. Occasionally, coal ash falls on the body and pats it twice.