128

Chapter 128

◇ Sixty percent sure ◇

There are three districts, five districts, eighteen districts,

and one ... District 10 and District 16 and District 17.

Alliance, unknown forces, garden, Lan family, and the demon family that is about to end.

The situation is getting more and more chaotic.

After waiting for two days, her assistants and subordinates arrived from the fifth district.

Liuli took people to the interstellar prison, and Liuli did not do nothing in the past two days.

For example, she figured out the road map of this fairy tale port and fairy tale hotel, as well as the route to the garden, the 18th district government building, the 18th district nutrient solution factory, and the 18th district interstellar prison.

And also made a camouflage, outside the garden gate to take a long look inside the garden, because the entire garden was developed in the strains, except for the road in front of the gate, there were terrifying strains all around.

The possibility of trying to sneak in from all around is non-existent.

Because the owner of this garden was also muttered by Liuli a monster, this is not something that normal people can do.

However, a glimpse of the grandeur of the garden can also be seen at a glance close to the gate, and the interior forest scenery can be seen in the grandeur of the garden.

But with the smell of flowers and the wind blowing outside the garden gate, she gently sniffed the rich fragrance, and after seeing the forest inside swaying with the wind like a waterfall, the shocking and mesmerizing style.

The flowers and leaves fell like dreams, and the people inside closed their eyes and opened their hands, smiling and seemed to be embracing something.

At that moment, she seemed to know why the Lan family would betray their promises and want to encroach on this garden.

It's not about interests, it's about threats, and the threat of this garden to the Lan family's future dominance!

When the group arrived at the interstellar prison, Lin Guo seemed to have known for a long time, and one person seemed to have been standing outside the prison waiting for their group.

As soon as they entered, the man bent down and made a gesture of invitation.

The distance is closer, and people are as small as an ant in front of the huge building, and the imposing black building is like a huge mouth of fangs devouring everyone who enters.

Under the shadow of this giant beast, Liuli's face became more and more solemn.

The interstellar prison in District 18 is no less than any prison in District 5, but where did Lin Guo get the money to build this valuable prison?

A certain guess in my mind seems to have been confirmed again.

Liuli looked at the assistant beside him and signaled him to be careful, and the assistant silently conveyed the meaning to a group of people behind him, and the group suddenly became more and more tense, and they waited strictly.

The tall green plants that can be seen everywhere in the inner wall of the prison confirm the speculation in his heart, and the forest prison of the interstellar prison in the eighteenth district has long been standing with the garden owner.

This new magnificent prison is probably invested and built by the gardener.

Thinking of it this way, the interstellar government of the eighteenth district is afraid that it is also invested and built by the garden owner, then with the prestige of the other party in the hearts of all the interstellar people in the eighteenth district today, the eighteenth district government is afraid that it has long been the owner of the garden.