94

Chapter 94

◇ Leave the 10th district and rush to the 18th district ◇

Smart is mistaken by clever.

"District Ten Government - Shankun." Rift, MI.

There are many problems in the live broadcast room, and the three people are dazzled, and some can't see it. But fortunately, the questions asked by everyone are similar, and there are only a few summed up, so that the three of them will not be in a hurry to answer all night.

The three slowly picked a few of the hottest questions to answer.

[Can you really live over there?]

【Is it really okay to live for a long time?】 Won't you live for two days and have trouble breathing?

】 [Is Gongzi really exactly the same salary as in District 10?

【And what is that working meal, does free working meal mean free meal, although I still don't know much about working meals, but is it really a free sea buckthorn juice to drink every day?! 】

The

first question.

"Can live, the environment in District 18 is very bad, but life is normal in the garden, and the air here can be said without exaggeration to be much better than the air in District 10." For fear that others would not believe him, he raised his hand and said, "Fans who came to the live broadcast room who came to the garden should know this." To

say that the air in District 18 is better than the quality of District 10 with protective film in the past, it will definitely make people laugh generously.

After all, before he came, he had worried that the air here would reduce his lifespan.

But this time, nearly 10,000 people in the live broadcast room ran out to prove the truth in his words.

[Indeed, the air in the garden is really good, and there is no mistake in the feeling of sympathy with the breath in the live broadcast room, even more than the feeling of sympathy... Even better!

[It is indeed more absolutely than the sense of breath sharing and sympathy in the live broadcast room, there is no other commotion operation of hiding the breath in the live broadcast room, according to the operation of the anchor to open the breath sharing under the reminder of fans that year, I guess the anchor should be the first time to open the common sense, and do not know the other functions of the common sense... Completely deceptive breath sharing.

】 [Indeed, I have suspected that the anchor will not operate this before, but no one asked me and did not dare to ask, after all, the various filtering operations of the anchor on the Internet have been turned upside down, and questioning the ignorant operation of the anchor in old age will be a little... The meaning of the war.

Everyone's emotions are flammable and explosive, including himself, they are quite sensitive, if someone questions the operation of the anchor, he will not hesitate to spray the other party's ignorance, such as a young child does not even know the most basic knowledge.

Therefore, by themselves and others, fans never publish questions about the anchor in the live broadcast room.

After learning this, some people have already expressed their desire to come, the most worried problem has been solved, and people who are not in the tenth district are also a little moved, so it is equivalent to visiting the garden every day without buying a ticket, and the white garden, but everyone is not impulsive enough to leave their hometown.