143

Chapter 143

◇ Natural disasters are merciless, but people have mercy!

The plan cannot keep up with the change.

What will Mo do when he wakes up?

[The anchor is awake! ]

【The anchor is still short of the last village to be planted! 】 When you were in a coma, the ten-year covenant was completed!

[Anchor, there have been disasters in the 14th district, many people have lost news, and many people are asking the anchor for help! ! ]

[The anchor's body is fine, it's not a critical illness from outside, it's okay! ] Good luck to the streamer!

The

comments went on page after page.

Plans can't keep up with change.

Mo Hui asked people to remove the hundreds of basins on the table, looked at the agreement of the ten-year contract in the current camera, and immediately stopped all activities, choosing to tell everyone who was working from the disaster in District 1 to District 14.

Because there are also relatives of many people present who are still alive and dead.

In the face of many lives, the ten-year contract is very important to him, and he may be caught by the Lan family and the Green Plant Research Institute controlled by it to attack him, but it is no longer the most important.

And many people were also completely shocked by the anchor who meant to be so decisive when he recovered from a serious illness.

The people who had been working hard were obviously panicked and shocked when they heard the news, especially the students in Districts 3 and 10 and the people in District 13 who were anxious about their relatives in the disaster area.

The circles in the eyes are red when they say red, and tears fall down at once.

People who are suffering the same incident on the other side of the camera also feel the same way, and those who are lucky not to suffer this disaster can't help but cry when they see this sad and anxious scene.

At this moment, a sonorous and powerful calm voice sounded at the same time throughout the interstellar.

He said: "Accidents always come suddenly, but now is not the time for sadness, the disaster has only happened not long ago, the people who were pressed under the disaster are still saved, there are still many people alive, and there are still many people waiting to be rescued."

Yes, now is not the time to grieve, there are still many people alive, their loved ones may not be dead, they should not be pessimistic.

"So put away your sadness, cheer up, suspend all activities from now on, everyone quickly and calmly line up, and the garden will arrange vehicles as quickly as possible to send the students and residents of districts 3 and 10 and 13 back to your homes as soon as possible to participate in the rescue."

"And the fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth districts only represent individuals, and I also have a reluctant request here."

Everyone had already guessed what it was, and the eyes of the people who were isolated in the disaster area were gradually moist when they heard this.

Look up at the gray sky.

"I hope that everyone can participate in this rescue, and the garden association will provide you with corresponding remuneration and remuneration."