52

Chapter 52

◇ Ten years to transform the 18th district gambling contract ◇

Bet on my successful transformation of the 18th district within ten years, and the form will be

as a live broadcast Now the number of people in the live broadcast room is not as large as the number at the trial, but the number is still considerable. At this time, I suddenly saw the characters and the content of the conversation in the camera, and the people who were immersed in the beauty of Robinia seedlings immediately raised their eyes to look at the people who came in - they didn't know.

But when I listened carefully to the content of the conversation, I was stunned one by one, and I was all stunned.

The vice presidents of the two scientific research institutes actually came to rob their anchors? They knew that the anchor was powerful, but they didn't expect the anchor to be so powerful that they let people come to the door and rob it?

Anchor pinnacle?

But what everyone didn't expect was that their anchor also refused, and the invitations of the two deans were rejected! Seeing that the faces of the two are not very good, the two are soft and have to say some 'hard words'.

Lebe immediately nodded quietly.

An employee of Comet Group suddenly walked in and said that he wanted to move the locust outside to bask in the sun. Fans know that usually at this time this employee wants to let Robinia go out to bask in the sun.

Originally, it was nothing, but this sun, the camera placed behind the locust was exposed, making it difficult not to see.

As soon as the light spot on the camera flashed, all the hard words were swallowed back.

Mo Hui only remembered at this time and explained to the people who looked at him: "The live broadcast room is open 24 hours a day for everyone to see the green plants. The

faces of the two deans were even worse, Mo Hui'an moved the camera in another direction, and the faces of the two changed for the better, but Mo Hui'an did not turn off the live broadcast room.

At this time, the number of people who heard the news in the live broadcast room has also increased.

Because their voices could be heard in the live broadcast room, the two were still soft and persuaded each other.

But it meant that he could refuse either of them, but he had to choose one of them, he had to enter their research institute, and he couldn't do it.

This is equivalent to pressing people in disguise, aggressively, at this time, everyone in the live broadcast room, which has always been proud and happy for the anchor, noticed that something was wrong.

It's obviously a good thing, why is it a little wrong?

"If you want to contribute to everyone, you don't necessarily have to be in the 18th district, which is not easy to do, not one person can do it." Vice President said.

The deputy second dean said: "Yes, your ability is very special, the scientific research institute attaches great importance to it, and if you contribute to everyone in the scientific research institute, the contribution will be greater." Special

talents must enter their research institutes.

Mo Hui'an and Lai Bei also understood that the scientific research institute that the deputy third dean said was no longer the meaning of the previous scientific research institute.

Instead of seriously studying green plants, they began to focus on the convergence of rights, only concerned about their own life and death, and ensure that their status was not threatened, which should be the current situation of these two.