41

Chapter 41

◇ People set in strings ◇

The young owner

of Comet Group broke with the chairman's father in a different position.

Mau Yaoyang's grandfather said to Mau Yaoyang gratifyingly: "You did a good job. Mau

Yaoyang's father also nodded gratifyingly, he was a late bloomer.

"Did the internal negotiation officer explain anything to you in the end?"

Mau Yao Yang suddenly remembered, and there really was: "Oh, the internal negotiator said that there is no need for our family to check the whereabouts of the anchor, he knows." Grandfather

Mau Yao Yang was stunned, and Mau Yao Yang's father was also stunned.

"And he asked us to try to reach the anchor who called Turning Back and Not Shore."

"Anchor, the case that is boiling in the fifth district?" Grandfather Maoyao Yang inquired, and the case spread to District 1, arousing the interest of a large number of people.

Of course, including the 'group of people', they are very concerned about this case, but the Mau Yao family did not pay much attention to this case, and they knew that this case was also because the anchor who was sent to the interstellar prison happened to be involved with the anchor of this case before.

After all, it was a notoriously rich Comet Group, a huge group spanning eighteen regions, a giant banknote rolling machine that made more money than any group in the first district.

There is an opportunity to be able to put their hands into the Comet Group, how can a group of rats who have red eyes on other people's property not be moved.

But unfortunately, the Comet Group is not so easy to deal with, and the other party can be said to support nearly half of the government tax revenue of the five districts.

If those people in the first district really made a move, they would be afraid of the majesty of the first district, and the fifth district government would inevitably fight to the death to resist.

So it's not easy to do.

But it's really impossible for such a piece of meat to give up on the rats, so they must be playing some idea at this point.

Mau Yaoyang's father pondered the current situation.

That group of people is likely to turn back from the anchor, not Kishi to support and control this anchor, and as a hostile camp to the rats, they are going to deal with this anchor, not Kishi to help the Comet Group win this lawsuit?

Mau Yaoyang's grandfather also felt that this should be the case.

But Mau Yaoyang said: "The internal negotiation officer likes this anchor very much, and the first thing he did when he woke up after being seriously injured before was to check on this anchor, and because this anchor was banned, he was in a bad mood for a while." The

two couldn't help but glance at each other at the same time, and then looked at Mau Yaoyang.

Mau Yaoyang: "Recently, the mood of the internal negotiator has been much better. What's

going on?

Listening to this meaning, the attitude of the negotiators is obviously to ask them to help this anchor, but isn't this to ask them to follow the wishes of the group of rats and help the group of rats to bite the Comet Group that is not easy to mess with?

Isn't that good for them at all? It's like a virgin?

??

As soon as he landed, he received a private message in the private message of the live broadcast account claiming to be from District One, with the intention to cooperate with him and help him fight against the powerful Comet Group, but on the condition that everything should be subject to their instructions, including the subsequent profit sharing.