116

Chapter 116

◇ Reaching an agreement with the alliance ◇

Listen to the Secretary-General: "Just promise to send our leader a Robinia seedling." In

the blink of an eye it was another year, the seventh year of the ten-year agreement.

The garden covers the entire Black Mountainous District, with an old-fashioned briefcase under his shoulder, and a man with narrow and shrewd eyes under gold-rimmed glasses disembarking from the starship can see the green of the mountains under the dim dark sky in the distance.

There are many tourists who walk off the spaceship with him, and in the past two years, there have been more ships from various districts to the 18th district, and the flights can run non-stop all day.

The secretary general only had time to sigh at the miraculous beauty of the eighteenth district, and it was drowned in the black-pressed crowd, and the glasses were almost squeezed.

The secretary general quickly buttoned the hat of the protective suit, zipped up his neck, and rushed to the interstellar bus.

There are so many people on the bus, and if he doesn't run and wait for the people behind to get off the boat, he won't be able to squeeze the bus to Heishan District tonight!

Although there is a hotel in the port, he doesn't want to stay in a ghost place where he opens his eyes and closes his eyes outside this window, and he has to wear protective clothing for the night.

He wants to see the beautiful scenery, drink the water soaked in locust flowers, drink the water soaked in peach blossom petals, drink the water soaked in sea buckthorn petals, and eat sea buckthorn juice, and eat tempting and delicious peaches.

Tasting the delicacy of the world under the beautiful green trees, this trip is also worth it.

In the end, relying on the advantage of a high leg length, the group of hundreds of people finally squeezed on the last bus before night.

First of all, it was endless darkness, and occasionally there were a few small houses on both sides of the road that looked like supplies, but I didn't see anyone inside, and it was a little desolate.

Then slowly walked further into the Black Mountains, the houses on both sides of the road began to increase, and several people could be seen.

Immediately afterwards, a tall building appeared independent of the entire eighteenth district, no longer within the scope of the garden of the Black Mountain District, but surrounded by hundreds of green trees, which stood out in the low houses.

The Secretary-General took two more glances and turned to the front to determine that the pitch-black building as high as a hill and covered by trees was the interstellar prison in District 18.

The place of the forest prison.

Lin Hell is quite good here.

After another ten minutes, an equally magnificent silver majestic tall building appeared in front of him, which seemed to complement the black prison on the other side.

Lin Guo has already guessed that this is the eighteenth district government building.

Looking at the building that covered the sky, the secretary general couldn't help but push the glasses on the bridge of his nose, two behemoth buildings in three years, and the terrorist ability of the eighteenth district to sweep financial resources can be glimpsed.

If you let the chief know, I am afraid that I will have to be jealous again.

When I think of my leader, I think of another important task that the other party has ordered him, and another task is that if he can't talk, he can't forget to ask him for a Robinia seedling pet to go back.