39

Chapter 39

◇ Deficit Order ◇

Under the

horror deficit, the other party is likely to be in the interstellar prison now!

The footsteps slowly overlapped with the shadows of the fence above, the long shadows like long insects wriggling, shouting loudly, waving the belt in their hands, stopping the group of strange people who were approaching him.

"me out, let me out, let labor and management out." At this time, the charter recalled the various signs when buying a house, and he didn't think much about it at first because he was in a hurry to settle in District 10, but now he feels that everything is suspicious.

There is also the house seller in the suit, the small body seems to be shoehorned into the suit, completely like a fox in tiger skin, everywhere is out of place.

And the appearance of these people here, at least this is definitely not a residential area!

All doubts seem to have come true.

Charter went crazy, and he let out a crazy cry. He fell for it hook line and sinker! All your savings have been scammed!

Yes!!

Kicking away a man who threw himself at him, he swore to heaven that when he went out, he would completely tear the house dealer who deceived him, pump his skin, and rip off his tendons!

Although Charter is physically strong, under the attack of wave after wave of people, Charter kicks and throws people on him and thinks that this group of people must be crazy, and here is fucking like an abnormal madhouse.

Finally, Charter was exhausted, was thrown to the ground, screamed, Charter was bitten by the first person on the neck, the smell of blood came, and then everyone pounced on him like they smelled something, just like a starving ghost.

"A bunch of crazy people, get out of the way for labor and capital!" The charter grabbed the person on his body and pulled it out, almost tearing himself off a piece of skin.

But the next person pounced again, and the charter was torn: "This damn place!

[Update, the Supreme Court of the Fifth District is reviewing the case.]

Guard No. 23 informs the negotiator on the bed of the lightest situation on the Internet, and guard

No. 24 injects the regenerative cells that repair the skin with a syringe.

The process of breaking into the live cells was obviously not a good experience, and after beating, a fine layer of sweat appeared on both of their faces. The negotiator is the ant in the body that eats the itch of the dead cell, and the number 24 guard is nervous.

Lan Qing withdrew his hand, and number 24 quickly bandaged his arm again and put it back in the bed. Lanqing tried to divert attention from this matter, "According to the normal process, the case can be formally filed and accepted for relevant trials within five days after review, and then the parties will also appear in the court, if you want to contact, then is the best time." When

the people returned to the eighteenth district, according to the current situation, it was not very easy to see people.

Number 23 Guard: "You can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, you can leave to return to District 1, and you can stop there when you pass District 5."

Number 24 also quickly nodded and said that he thought the same.

Lanqing nodded in agreement, so the number 23 guard reported to the side that the negotiation officer would go next. Lan Qing glanced at the number 24 guard and looked at the inside of the opponent's communicator.