125

Chapter 125

◇ Who rides a tiger is difficult to get off is not necessarily ◇

Lebe looked over, clicked on the silver-gray eyes and saw the information clearly, and then the pupil earthquake.

Under the shadow of mottled trees.

"People are gone?" Seeing Lin Guo appear, he asked Lin Guo.

"Gone."

"Where did it go?"

Lin Prison suddenly raised the corners of his mouth and said, "District One."

He was stunned.

No wonder it's been going for so long.

Putting people in the realm of the first district is a bit troublesome, and I don't know what Lin Hell did to really put people into the first district.

Lin Prison: "There are unjust debts and masters, we can't let them think that we don't know anything, and we have to remind them to wake up." In the future, when we ignored his bullshit orders, it was as if we didn't pay attention. If

you still have a little conscience in your heart, then you have to feel guilty.

The first district is doing this to unload and kill the donkey, and the donkey wants to seize the donkey's wealth, which is what the first district can do.

And they can also feel that this is the right choice made by the law of the jungle for the sake of family righteousness.

The robbery of the property of those weaker than them is normal in their eyes.

There are too many abnormal people in the first district, but there is still a strange thing in Baoqi that is normal, and there will be a little bit of guilt.

For example, what about the young leader whose only guilt is their future?

In the face of Lin Prison's retaliatory behavior, he acquiesced to Lin Prison's approach.

He put his finger on the communication between his wrists.

A communication number there had not been contacted for a long time, but the secretary general of the alliance had contacted him many times recently.

Questions about their movements in the five districts.

"What!"

"They're buying Blue Whale Group?" After listening to Mo Hui'an, Lin Guo was obviously surprised.

The Comet Group has been fighting with the Blue Whale Group for so long, and such strong financial resources have not been able to defeat the Blue Whale, and now it is about to be acquired by the Protesters Alliance?!

Lin Guo exclaimed: "Didn't you say that the protesters coalition is poor? They are all team organizations composed of lower-level districts, and even their own specific office buildings do not have funds to build, where did they get so much money ?! Mo

was also bored when he returned to the shore.

Once Lanqing also communicated with him, the facts about the protesters' alliance were not very different from what Lin Guo knew about the alliance's finances now.

It can only be said that this protester alliance is really extremely hidden, and has deceived everyone with the illusion of poverty and weakness.

"He is showing us their strength and cooperation sincerity, of course, I think it is mainly to show their strength to our eighteenth district." Lin Guo Road.