70

hapter 70

◇ Flowers, the carnival caused ◇

The people of the

second courtyard concluded that their deputy second dean was going to lick others and smell the smell of new meat.

The picture of the beautiful Robinia forest competing to bloom is pleasant, and at the same time, its shock is definitely not weaker than the Robinia Forest itself, and the visual stem will only be stronger, not weaker.

At least the people who came from all over the region not far away have felt that this life is not in vain.

The white clusters of flowers trembled slightly in the shade of the green trees, and the refreshing floral fragrance came from the small stamens, and the cool breeze was a feeling that the interstellar people could not describe.

The heart seems to be filled with some kind of tiny and piercing emotion, itching, only to feel that the hot in the eye sockets is also warm, like the unique smell of this flower fragrance.

If the green trees and green leaves of the locust forest before are relaxing and soothing, the fragrance of this flower can make people feel more and more reassuring, because the corners of the mouth that have been pursed after years of fatigue gradually reveal a little soothing smile in soothing.

Sure enough, only magical green plants can achieve such a miraculous phenomenon.

The lucky man who returned to Robinia again was so excited and tearful, he must be the lucky one who was favored by God, and his future situation will definitely come and go.

Otherwise, how could he be the most fortunate person who came to this beautiful miracle land for the first time twice.

The people in the live broadcast room only looked enviously at the people walking happily in the Robinia Forest, and the people inside seemed to be walking quietly, and people gathered under the tree because of the joy in their hearts, or sat quietly on the recliner below, talking quietly and quietly about something.

If you didn't pay attention to the dark and boundless poison bushes around you, and just looked at the camera, you would have thought that this was a leisurely village. But the interstellar village does not have such a beautiful and charming place, and the first district of the interstellar does not have such a beautiful place that reveals luxury, nobility and quiet.

This is like the peach blossom source in dreams, and the peach blossom land on the other side of people's dreams is an ethereal place that all interstellar people once could not imagine, and it is an ethereal place that artists cannot describe.

But now someone has actually landed on such a land, and standing on it is not any interstellar high-ranking official, not any magnate, but ordinary interstellar people.

This is probably not just a miracle, this is the place of the future created by mankind.

"Such a place, the people who created such a place should belong to our scientific research institute, this honor and reputation respected by the world should belong to us, but because of your rash intervention, it has now reached the point of irreparability!"

In the scientific research institute, looking at the interstellar people who fell into a carnival again, the deputy first dean pointed to the deputy third dean and was heartbroken: "So, you are a sinner of the scientific research institute!"

The deputy second dean also echoed with great pain: "Yes, you will become the culprit that causes the scientific research institute to lose its prestige and faith among the people!" The