133

Chapter 133

◇ This is called a disease?!

Medical team: outrageously powerful disease... What the is this?!

What happened in the 18th district immediately made the headlines.

The corners of Lan Qing's forehead jumped in the Lan family's mansion, and 'a group of fools' almost blurted out, but his good cultivation made him refrain from scolding on the spot. It wasn't until he saw the words of the captain of the escort who turned the tide that the news panel was turned off.

"Call several vice presidents of the Medical Research Institute to come over." He said to the door.

At this time, several vice presidents of the Medical Research Institute who had just walked out of the conference room were stopped by their respective assistants.

After whispering, they each looked at each other, and Gu Du looked embarrassed.

But a few did not have those restraints, and immediately scolded, "The fool who has not achieved enough and failed more than enough has almost broken the big thing!"

"Can't bear the nature for such a short time?! Let them dedicate their lives to medical research when they come back. Someone suggested in the silence of the assistant. It just so happens that there are not many experimental products in the research institute.

As soon as a few people nodded, a messenger came trotting outside, saying that the Lan family master had sent someone to ask them to talk about things.

This time, the faces of several people are even more ugly.

Does the head of the children's family want to take advantage of this incident to attack them?

——

Gardens of the 18th district.

Before the news of the matter, the people of the port had already passed on what happened to the garden, the prison, and the eighteenth district government.

Mo Hui Shore already knew the ins and outs in the next second of what happened.

He only glanced at it and turned to continue the movements of his men.

The lush thickets of poisonous plants fell in front of him one after another, and the pots along the road would bloom one green seedling after another as he passed.

But when the medical team finally arrived at the garden excitedly after solving the affairs of the port, they were told that the owner was working and asked a few people to wait outside.

The circle in District 1 is so big.

In order to avoid being recognized, the four researchers of the Green Plant Research Institute took the initiative to hide, and they will continue to work in the nutrient solution factory while the medical team is stationed in the garden.

No. 109 and No. 115 themselves have outstanding abilities and are highly regarded vice presidents, and the chances of people around them being recognized will be very large, and Zhang Chen and the two themselves have a good family background and qualifications, and in the past, they were also children of other people's families, and the chance of being recognized would not be much smaller.

Especially before Zhang Chen and the two were accidentally selected by the Green Plant Research Institute, they have exploded in their circles, making friends and classmates who gave up entering the Green Plant Research Institute and had to enter the Medical Research Institute very envious.