110

Chapter 110

◇ Happy Garden ◇

The happiness of

the interstellar people seemed to be simpler than expected, and Mo Hui'an, who was resting in the poison cluster, laughed when he heard it.

Lin Hell found that he forgot to introduce the puppies.

"This is the deputy captain of the guard team sent by the first district to protect the garden, Captain Mau Yao." Under the trance of Captain Wang of the Third District and Vice Captain Qiu, Lin Guo introduced the two.

It is said to protect the garden, in fact, everyone knows that in the case of danger, the highest priority to protect is actually the owner who created the garden.

The two were in a trance when they heard it, Captain Mau Yao? Compound surname of the big family? The surname Mau Yao is rare in the interstellar, especially the big clan, especially the other party is so young and is the deputy team of the first district guard, and he is sent to protect the important task of protecting the gardener...

Interstellar is now hot and trusted by the Lan family!!

This sister-in-law sent to the Maoyao family, this Maoyao family, this is obviously a drunken man, not to drink! They looked at the two who seemed to be relatively close over there, and the owner seemed to trust Captain Mau Yao's appearance.

This Maoyao family has a great plan! Have you already plotted to this point!

Both sides at the same time to curry favor and win over the two most powerful and reputable people in the current interstellar, this Pu Yaoyang is also an inappropriate person! ! !

The families that can jump from the trough to climb above all the great clans in an instant are really different from them, and when they still dislike the eighteen districts of the people, they have the foresight to send their precious sister-in-law over.

And I don't know how long people have been here.

Originally, I was dissatisfied with the students coming to the 18th district to carry out the project, but now I feel as embarrassed and ashamed as if I had eaten a ton of with a red face.

It seems like a joke that the people of the three districts once protested against the college, and now it looks extremely ridiculous, and it is not the same to say that they are rats.

After they go back, they should tell people the real situation of the 18th district, and the 18th district is indeed not the 18th district they think it is, whether it is from the surface or secretly.

And there is also the warden of this eighteenth district, which is also quite not simple. It is said that he came from the Military Intelligence Department of the First District, and the two extremes of the Military Intelligence Department of the First District are either extremely powerful behind them, or they are skillful, means, and strategizing, and the comprehensive ability is extremely powerful in order to survive there.

At this time, when I think about it, Warden Lin's application from District 10 to District 18, which has nothing, obviously has a deep meaning.

For Captain Zhang and Vice Captain Qiu, they only felt that this place was a crouching tiger, hidden dragon, and they dared not imagine the future.

The students went on field trips, and the two captains who led the team could not be idle, just to say hello to the gardener and the crouching tiger, hidden dragon, and they had to find someone to take these two people around.