47

Chapter 47

◇ The original banquet of the world (end of the inverted v) ◇

In the name of

helping all mankind, 100 million yuan of research and development funds were donated to the scientific research institute.

Da Liu patted the person in front of him, changed positions with the person in front, and he leaned in front of Liu Blind and asked curiously: "Captain Liu, what are you crying about, you have to laugh at this good time."

Liu Blind said excitedly: "Someone from our eighteenth district has gone out." Daliu

didn't understand his emotions, and Daliu's big brother called Daliu back, and at this time, someone in the court came out, it was the internal staff, saying that there were important people who were going to be there.

Everyone was attracted to it, and the staff revealed that this was the request of the original prosecutor and the current defendant.

What are the requirements?

Suddenly, the people inside the screen and the people outside the screen all looked over curiously with the shaky lens.

I saw a low-key rose gold car logo with a vivid green plant logo parked at the scene of the 10th District Courthouse, the green plant sign is as fine as if it is alive, and this sign is absolutely unique.

This is the unique symbol of the Green Plant Research Institute!

As soon as they saw this sign from afar, everyone outside the door recognized it.

Everyone rushed up excitedly, and hula excitedly shouted, "It's the people from the scientific research institute who came, but the people from the scientific research institute came in person!"

But when the door opened and the group walked out, all the reporters silently stopped their movements to show their respect.

The head of the coal yard also stood up when he saw the sign and learned to do it with the people inside, which made him seem very different from the others.

Seeing him stand up, everyone in front of the screen in front of the Heishan District, including the coal farm, followed suit, and almost all the people with heads and faces in front of the front screen of the entire eighteenth district stood up silently to show their respect.

Interstellar is still alive because of the great contributions of this group of people, which deserve everyone's admiration. At the same time, there is no one in the scientific research institute who is not a high-level ability, but the top ability of the interstellar gathers, which can be said to be the person standing at the top of the interstellar.

Whether it is ability or special status, which label they have on them is enough to be respected.

The scientific research institute, which has never imagined being able to see, appeared in front of all the interstellar people today because of a sensational lawsuit, and personally came to the fifth district from the first district.

This is a big event, today, and the biggest event in nearly a thousand years! It is also the most bizarre event in interstellar history! The reporter was incoherent in front of the camera after a group of people entered.

Many people shed tears with excitement, and Liu Blind shed more tears, only the people in the eighteenth district were silent and dazed.

The director of the coal yard squeezed his eyes, and finally did not shed tears.

Director Liu and Liu Nephew sat left and right next to the field leader and looked at each other, unclear about the field director's false act of wiping tears.