8

Chapter 8

◇ The alluring

smell of green plants

Never dares to eat untreated green plants outside, and no one dares to eat bionic plants with metal elements.

The fifteenth day of the blink has arrived.

On a certain star platform, a small number of people are going to have a carnival.

The hair is going green: "It's on the air!" It's on the air! I

like the green leaves: "The anchor is finally here!" Green

is good green is good: "He's coming, he's coming, he's finally here!" The

seeds are about to germinate: "Knock, wait for the anchor!" Look

at the world of faces: "It's incredible that I'm still in this live broadcast room."

There are also some other voices mixed in, which are sounds that all streamers really don't like.

For example, the system's report tone.

As soon as he listened to the sound of this system clanging like a small river, Mo was stunned when he returned to the shore: "Report? With

a gentle tone, everyone in the live broadcast room was startled by him.

The live broadcast room is even more empty, and the progress bar is as quiet as ever.

He looked at the empty live broadcast room.

For a long time, someone spoke up: A hard-working C-level ability:

"That... I didn't point to report.

As soon as someone spoke, others began to explain, bluntly saying that this was not their point. God knows that they died unjustly, and it is clear how hard they worked before to give Amway to the people who came in.

Who knows what this group of people thinks, they actually gave a report, really reported!

I don't know what they think, they want to prevent the anchor from running away, but they really don't carry this pot.

[By the way, what about those who point to report, why didn't any of them come out to speak. ]

】 [The Lord is coming, why didn't anyone make a sound.]

Mo Hui shore pulled the corners of his mouth, this back row of slipping system reporting information and gourd string seems to be able to go around the neck for three weeks.

Mo returned to the shore and fiddled with the screen, looking at the original chat records in the live broadcast room little by little.

According to the Star Network Anchor Law, if there are still 30 reports left, the anchor will refund all the Star Coins earned from the live broadcast and impose a fine of 30% of the revenue.

After the fine, it is necessary to pay the payment within three days, and the violation will be arrested according to Article 141 of the Interstellar Regulations, and the arrears will not be paid.

It's a law of no humanity, but no matter how you think about it, the rules are here.

In short, he is going to come up later, and these thirty are in order.

Impoverished, he had to take a day trip to the interstellar prison.

Seventy reports, he didn't know that in just a few days, his live broadcast room was already so lively.