97

Chapter 97

◇ Seedlings die ◇

The long root system winds and spirals, and it can stretch to 70 or 80 cm in one night.

Three months ago.

Mohui Shore Level: 6 (7000+/7290) level;

Upper limit of mental power: 1 million;

Current mental power level: 18,000+

-

Since the establishment of the nutrient solution factory, Mo Huai'an has completely entered the unprecedented workaholic mode.

Early this morning, Mo returned to the shore and entered the virus strain as usual, and just put down the parasitic seed in his hand, he heard the lottery information from the system.

He clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to find that he had advanced again.

Mohuishore current level: 7 (10,000+/21870) level;

Upper limit of mental power: 10 million;

Current mental power level: 36,000+

[Whether to draw now.]

"Yes." He answered without hesitation.

The pointer still rested on the bad seed without surprise, and the small soft black bad seed lay on the palm of his hand, making Mo Hui'an love it, "New member joined."

At the same time, as if it had been discussed, what surprised Mo Hui'an even more was that the second-level parasitic species had finally advanced to a third-level parasitic species that swallowed a hundred square meters, and his body became more and more chubby, rolling in Mo Hui'an's hands.

Looking at the golden seedling again, there was another branch and leaf as he had guessed before, with a level of 1.4.

At the moment when the body was weakened by the growth of the parasitic species, the strong recovery power of the golden seedlings after promotion allowed Mo to instantly recover the strength to stand steadily.

This unprecedented before and after change made Mo Hui'an even more sure that as long as the golden seedlings were still there, he would not be unscrupulously guessed by the parasitic species.

But the golden seedling also seems to allow him to barely maintain the posture of barely standing in front of the person, like a fragile object that can be broken at any time, and it may break at any time.

Mo Hui'an can still feel the tipping point of balance between the two, and it seems that one day in the near future will come.

Therefore, Mo did not relax too much after returning to the shore and was happy, in the final analysis, he still had to make his spiritual power stronger.

At this time, someone ran from a distance in a panic, "Owner, it's not good, something happened!"

"What's the matter." Mo's first reaction when he returned was that someone had an accident.

Rokuko hummed and ran to this side, because he ran too fast and almost fell a dog, "It's a tree that died!" And the other trees are also showing signs of withering, and the capable ones are there, so go and see it.

The smile on Mo Hui'an's original face because of Liuzzi's actions slowly disappeared, and Liuzi swallowed his saliva. Then he followed Mo back to the shore and walked over there.

When he walked over there and found that it was a palm-sized seedling, he felt relieved in his heart.

If there is a big problem with the adult plant, the seedling plant can still find the problem.