76

Chapter 76

◇ Punish unscrupulous media people?

◇ What

should be done in the lips is another thing, and the media people are grateful and almost regard the anchor as a salvation bodhisattva.

Today, all the personnel of the 18th District Government rarely appeared in the government building together in formal clothes.

In the past, they were on their way to do odd jobs to subsidize their families, and they would have starved to death just by relying on the government that could arrepay wages for half a year.

Now the 18th district government has set its sights on the future grand plan of green landscaping projects, and it is also taking a big risk to borrow money to build this hotel in the form of debt.

They are actually blocking the return of Mo to the shore, which will attract more traffic to the 18th district in the future, and the hotel will also turn into a state of debt and profit, becoming a legendary existence that generates revenue for the government.

In order to reflect the importance attached to Mo Hui in front of the entire interstellar people, the government leader also personally led a group of backbone personnel to the garden early in the morning, and a group of people neatly and actively welcomed the media brigade that came to prepare for the war and reward them.

At the same time, they also have another purpose that is to publicize that their eighteenth district is not as terrible as the rumors of the outside world, as long as there is a serious job, there is no problem in surviving.

Especially now that they still have this garden plan, and there is a star backbone figure like Mo Hui'an, the eighteenth district is no longer the former eighteenth district from now on.

Therefore, the government leader looked at the dense camera, his face was drunk and excited: "So everyone come to your heart's content, the entire interstellar people in their eighteenth district will definitely welcome everyone to the fullest!" "

......

After going through hardships, after the gray-faced media people finally arrived, the first time they rushed into the garden to interview Mo Hui'an, the party, must get first-hand information, but they did not expect that they were the right peers but not the enthusiastic 18th district government personnel.

As soon as they arrived, before they could say anything, they were pulled aside by government officials who were as excited to see them as wolves and sheep, and took the initiative to be interviewed for an hour.

It was also the first time that the journalists encountered the 'been' interviewers who saw them not hiding but trying to move up, and they didn't need to ask any questions, and the government officials themselves answered all the questions they could, and they were not even given the opportunity to speak at all.

But they didn't feel happy at all because the other party was too cooperative, because they bravely came to the eighteenth district to interview people, and now they don't even pick a hair for the interview!

Just when the media was about to go crazy, people still asked them suspiciously, "Why don't you take the initiative to ask us questions?" The

media reporter almost vomited blood, you have answered what else I can ask!

Aren't the people in these 18 districts talking about poor places, people have become numb to the opportunity to lose their ability to communicate in language, how can the people in these 18 districts talk so much, and the rumors are not at all right!