Boop, message pending for Mogman, get on with it...Boop

A/N: Morning Mortals. Sorry for not posting yesterday. My dad got home from a week-long overseas trip, and we were out all day... also, feel free to comment :)

We journeyed for like half a week and saw nothing. It was so boring, and I ate when I got bored. We were almost out of food. I liked food. I would kill just for one of those Aang cookies again. No sight of towns or even farms. All I wanted was some real food. Food...

Suddenly from out of nowhere, a town popped up and blocked my view of the beautiful desert. How rude! So we landed and bought food. Sokka then found a man-bag that he just fell in love with, and Katara dragged me off to find some clothes that fit me that weren't dirty pyjamas or national enemy armour. The whole thing took too long for me, and I wouldn't say I liked shopping on the best of days. But at least Katara was cheerful.

"So," she started with a smile. "Who was that girl back at the trade?"
"Which one?" I asked back lightly, holding up a green shirt.
"Oh, you know," she said sweetly. "The pretty one with the ponytail."
"Oh, her! My best guess is, she's a companion to the princess, who is a trained gymnast. Probably her travelling entertainment."
"Okay," Katara brightened up a bit as she held up a light blue tunic for me to try on.

After wandering the city for the entire afternoon and finding a pair of trousers and one orange shirt, we eventually came across an earthbending school where Aang learned how to eat dirt. The others didn't seem all that pleased to have lost me.
"How could you lose us?" Sokka all but yelled at us. "Are you crazy?"
"Firstly: I don't lose people, people lose me.... you gotta understand this! AAAAnd secondly: My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me. So yes, I am crazy, thank you for noticing."

"How does that dirt taste, oh mighty earthbender?" I teased Aang a little. "You think he's gonna get you to the top?"
"I think what Mogui is trying to ask is," Katara tried to make sense of what I said. "Is he the one?"
"Ehhh, he's not the one," Aang said as he beat the sand out of his head.
"I think The Boulder's going to win back the belt at Earth Rumble VI!" one of the students said as he left the school.
"He's going to have to fight his way through the best earthbenders in the world to get a chance!" another answered.
"Excuse me, but where is this earthbending tournament, exactly?" Aang asked excitedly
"It's on the island of Noneya," Student buttface teased back. "'Noneya' business!"
Sokka wiped a tear from his eye. "Oh, I got to remember that one!"
"Do you have a problem with us?" I asked
"I don't know," the second student said back, mockingly as he squared up to me. "Do we have a problem with you?"
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your problem with the problem. Savvy?"
"What?"
"Never mind. Just don't get lost in thought; you'd be in unfamiliar territory."
"Let me handle this," Katara said as the boys walked away before skipping after them and calling to them in that 'Damsel in distress' voice.

It wasn't long before Katara came back and told us exactly where we needed to go. We ended up with front row seats in the world's most crowded stadium. It was epic.
"I wonder why no one else is sitting here," Aang said as we took our seats before a huge boulder smashed into the seat next to Sokka. I was just glad that I decided to sit on the other side of the group.

In the centre of the ring, the event's host, Earthbent himself a platform.
"Welcome to Earth Rumble VI! I am your host, Xin Fu!" he yelled WWE style. Wait, what?
Katara sighed and looked the other way. "This is just going to be a bunch of guys chucking rocks at each other, isn't it?"
"That's what I paid for," Sokka grinned happily.
"The rules are simple. Just knock the other guy out of the ring, and you win!" He leapt up to a podium above the ring as a bell sounded. "Round one: The Boulder vs. The Big Bad Hippo!!" While Xin Fu spoke, The Boulder raised his arms and turned around to the audience's cheering. The fat guy just roared.
"Listen up, Hippo," Boulder shouted at the giant, grinning like a mad man. "You may be big, but you ain't bad! The Boulder's gonna win this in a landslide!"
Full of himself much?
"Hippo ... mad!" The fat guy raised his arms and stomped his feet like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Momo lowered himself more inside Sokka's bag out of fear.

The Boulder fired three rocks at sumo boy, and they crashed into The Hippo so hard I thought someone was gonna die. But hippo man didn't even move. He caught one piece of rock with his mouth, chewed on it and spat it out. The Hippo jumped up and down, causing the surface of the arena to tilt.
"Unbelievable, ladies and gentlemen!" Mr announcer yelled. "The Hippo is rocking the boat!"
The Boulder was thrown to the edge but saved himself by bending out part of the ring into a small platform. He then grabbed it and threw it at The Hippo, hitting him on the back. As The Hippo turned around to look at him, The Boulder bent up The Hippo's part of the ring, throwing him out. The Hippo crashed in the lower area around the arena. Well, The Boulder looked pleased.

"How about The Boulder?" Katara asked. "He's got some good moves."
"I don't know," Aang sighed. "Bumi said I need a teacher who listens to the earth. He's just listening to his big muscles. What do you think, Sokka?"
Sokka was too busy cheering to notice.

The Boulder beat a bunch of other earthbenders before some little girl took the stage. She was short. I mean, really short. She could only be, what ten? But that belt said she was the champion. The Blind Bandit. And who was that giant standing next to her? It couldn't be... That hair! No. Improbable. Unforeseeable. But it was him! How could it be, though? It was his red hair. He was the epic one from the swamp. The redhead that wouldn't give me his name. Apparently, he was known as 'The Crimson Hood'. Fun name, only I saw no hood, just that flaming red hair.

"She can't really be blind," Katara asked sceptically. "It's just part of her character, right?"
"I think she is," Aang replied.
"I think she is... GOING DOWN!!!" Sokka yelled the last part pretty much into my ear.
"You'd be surprised," I said slowly, not completely sure of what I was saying. "Being blind enhances all your other senses. She can probably sense where her opponent is by sound or something. She will be used to listening to the earth."
Aang nodded and fixed his eyes on her.
"Speaking of listening to the Earth, that looks like the guy I saw in the Swamp," I said to the others. "I need you to help me get close.

There was some witty banter before The Boulder decided to do the splits and get launched out of the arena.
"Your winner, and still the champion," Mr WWE yelled as the Bandit raised her fist in victory. "The Blind Bandit!"
"How did she do that?" Katara guffawed.
"She waited and listened," Aang explained.
"I told you she'd be epicly DareDevil-esque," I said, pumping my fist too.
"What?" the others asked.
"Sorry, never mind, forget I said that. Now, how do I get to the redhead?"

Xin Fu jumped down and landed next to The Blind Bandit on the arena floor. He held a green bag up to the crowd.
"To make things a little more interesting," he yelled. "I'm offering up this sack of gold pieces to anyone who can defeat the Blind Bandit!" he motioned toward the girl.

The whole arena fell silent.
"What? No one dares to face her?"
"I will!" Aang yelled. "Here's your chance to go catch up with Mr Crimson."
"You go, Aang!" I said as he stood and began walking towards the ring.

Xin Fu looked disappointed for a moment before Aang entered the ring. The crowd murmured its approval.
"Go Aang!" Sokka yelled. "Avenge The Boulder!"
"Do people really want to see two little girls fighting out here?" The Bandit asked.
There was a collective "Oooh" from the audience.
Aang put his hands up in a conciliatory gesture. "I don't really want to fight you. I want to talk to you."
"Boo!" Katara looked disapprovingly at her brother as he continued yelling. "No talking!"
Katara slapped Sokka. "Don't boo at him!"
"Bro," I tapped him on the shoulder. "Please be silent... Like the 'G' in lasagna."
I stood and started making my way to the trench, separating the spectators and fighters. I thought that maybe Mr Crimson was down there. It turned out no.

The girl sent many attacks at Aang, but being the feather he is, he was dodging everything easier than a leaf on the wind. Nothing touched him. Then she launched a huge boulder, there was a cloud of dust, and Miss Bandit was shot from the ring. So Aang won, we had an all-night party, stayed up swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I made waffles. Unfortunately, Miss Bandit and her bodyguard, Mr Crimson, didn't hang around to get their invitation.

The next morning, I wandered off again to find something to eat. By the time I got back, Katara was interrogating the two earthbending boys from yesterday. They said to go to the Beifong's place to find a flying pig symbol. Aang said that was good enough for him.