Never tickle a sleeping dragon

I woke with a start like I'd forgotten to put the tea off the heat or something before I remembered that I never put the tea on in the first place. I grabbed my blanket and kept it wrapped around my shoulders, and I wandered out with an enormous yawn.

I had the distinct feeling I was being talked about somewhere and paused by a mirror. I could see myself reflected on it.  I was all bundled up like a...

"Happy potato," I said lamely, poking the glass. "Now, food...."

I found a roll of bread and nibbled on it, curling up near the door. I was feeling lonely, now that no one was home. I actually missed Zuko getting mad at me for being a dork.

Once I finished the roll, I pulled the blanket around me tightly, as I pulled my knees close to me. One of the many problems of being left completely on my own was that I start thinking about things.

Like my previous conversation with Iroh, which also involved me examining my personal feelings towards the resident grump.

I mean, my conversation with that one guy a while ago. Didn't I pretty much admit that I was - woah, maybe love is a little strong. I had a crush at the very least.

"Naww man!" I groaned aloud, burying my face in the blanket. "This is so weird."

I got jealous, didn't I? When I saw that other girl kissing him. And I took it out on him. Does he even actually know why I was upset? Probably not. Or maybe?

"Argh!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. "I'm so lame!"

Hopefully, those two don't get back before I get this confusion out of my system.