AHHH!

A/N: I LIVE! So I noticed there had been no updates for a month? Yes. Anyway, I've been busy with university, work, and saving the galaxy (Mass Effect has taken over my life lately) and had an unfortunate bout of Writer's Block. So, I shall keep trying to keep writing, Sasha sends his love, and apparently, he's been writing stuff, so there might be another update shortly if I can make it fit. So keep reading, commenting, voting, and whatever else you are doing :) Smiles are appreciated~

"You tell me where he is right now!" Aang screamed.

This was getting dangerous, and we needed to calm Aang down, but Muteki and Mogui were standing with their mouths hanging open as Aang destroyed another sand-glider.

"What did you do!?" the old sandbender demanded of his son.

"I-It wasn't me!" he defended, his face a mask of terror.

"You said to put a muzzle on him!" Toph piped up.

"Toph, don't make it worse!" I whispered nervously as something in Aang snapped.

"You muzzled Appa?!"

The arrows on Aang's body started to glow, and his eyes.

"Too late," Mogui squeaked as Aang destroyed some more gliders.

"I'm sorry!" the young sandbender pleaded, looking rightfully terrified. "I didn't know that it belonged to the Avatar!"

"Tell me where Appa is!" Aang demanded, all echoey and scary and stuff.

"I traded him!" the young sandbender stumbled back, holding his hands up to defend himself or plead. Either way, he was scared, I was scared, everyone was practically peeing themselves. "To some merchants! He's probably in Ba-Sing-Se by now! They were going to sell him there! Please! We'll escort you out of the desert! We'll help however we can!"

Aang was beyond reason, though. He had gone complete Avatar-mode and was kicking up quite the tornado.

"Move!" I yelled.

"Just get out of here!" Sokka added. "Run!"

Muteki scooped Toph into his arms while Sokka and I grabbed Mogui's arms and dragged him into motion. Katara stayed, though, and fought her way through the storm to Aang. When the sand settled, it was to see Aang crying and Katara hugging him.

Muteki, Mogui, and I all shared glances. Ba-Sing-Se. Amaya and Appa would both be there. Hopefully.