In a clearing somewhere...

A/N: Hey guys! (and gals) Great news... Amaya is telling me to post once per day, and I've just finished the 'Blind Bandit' episode :D WOOO!!! Send in your suggestions and ideas for what you want to happen to Amaya and the Mog man because we love hearing from you guys. (You will make either the story or the blooper reel. It will be epic to get your ideas on here) :D Don't forget to comment ANYTHING (likes and dislikes) and also vote :) you guys are amazing! Also... I got a job... Don't worry; I will keep writing. Don't worry. :D :P WOOT!

"I think we're safe here."
I could hear Iroh's voice, but he wasn't the one whose frantic heartbeat was in my ear.
"I'm awake," I grumbled. "You can put me down now."

Zuko gently put me down and pulled a knife out of its sheath by his hip. There was an engraving on it, but I had no idea what it said. Zuko took the knife and cut his ponytail off, then handed the knife over to Iroh, who did the same. Before Iroh could hand it back, I took it and twisted it slightly, so the light glinted off it. I reached up to my own hair, tied in a messy bun when a hand stopped me.

"What are you doing?" Zuko asked, frowning slightly.
"This isn't practical for travelling," I responded calmly, my neutral facade in place. "I'm cutting it, so it doesn't get in the way."
"Don't," Zuko said softly, looking away. "I like it better like this."
I quirked an eyebrow at him.
"Since when did I do anything to please you?" I asked softly, in a slightly dangerous tone.
Zuko looked back at me, sad and confused. "I'm sorry... I just..."
I handed the knife back to him.
"I'll cut it properly later," I muttered as I struggled unsteadily to my feet and over to the water. I waterbent some water to my hand and put it against a scratch on Zuko's head, healing it.
"Now we're even," I said before turning away and walking down the path, Iroh following behind slightly, with Zuko behind him.
'Why are they following me? I have no idea where I'm going.'