Lexie!

A/N: Friendly humanoid creatures! Hello! This is your evil alien overlord speaking. I have captured this writer's mind and want to tell you, HUMANS, that I will destroy your planet. That's all for now. What was that? Aliens want to destroy our planet? Why would they want to do that? I blame Amaya. She probably annoyed them... Vote and Comment, and maybe the aliens will spare us.

The figure stopped singing and looked at me for a while. A long time passed before he broke the ice.
"Hey, bro," he said, sweeping his shoulder-length crimson mop out of his eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Come on, Lexie," he chided me. "How have you forgotten me? Your bro, homie gee, cuz, in da hood?"
"How do you know my name?!"
"How do you not know mine? I mean, I'm just so epic, bro!"
Then he skipped off into the mist.

I tried to follow but soon got lost. The jungle was a total maze, and the voices didn't help. The figure, Amaya, other voices that I knew I should recognise, but I just didn't. I had a feeling that my parents were calling to me too. Eventually, I came to a clearing, and all the sound stopped—no more voices.
Where were they? I crouched low in the swamp muck, scanning my eyes around the clearing. How could someone so huge disappear so easily?

Suddenly, Aang, Katara, and Sokka fell out of the trees, right onto me.