Whatchu doin Gurl?

"Come on, skinny love, just last the year..." I was babysitting. 

Don't ask. I saw screaming baby, stressed mom, and thought...baby. I'm weird, I know.

"Pour a little salt; we were never here~" the kid was staring at me. 

Can't be older than a year? Woah, where'd that kid come from? Ok.

"My my my, my my my, my-my-my my-my...

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

I've picked up three more kids. I am the Pied Freaking Piper. I shall create an army of children, and we shall conquer the world! Mwahahaha!

Tell my love to wreck it all,

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,

My my my, my my my, my-my-my my-my...

Right in the moment, this order's tall.

And I told you to be patient,

And I told you to be fine,

And I told you to be balanced,

And I told you to be kind,

And in the morning I'll be with you,

But it will be a different kind,

'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,

And you'll be owning all the fines.

And now I'm bored, and they're all sleeping. I win. Their parents come along with grateful smiles and quietly take their children away. There goes my army. In the end, I'm left with just the one sleeping baby, and the mom of said baby was catching up on some much-needed sleep, as was dad, by the looks of it. So, I keep humming the rest of Skinny Love and look around at the random refugees on the boat. Oh, there's Zuko and Iroh.

...

Zuko has a weird look on his face.

...

Was that Jet? Nah... Oh, baby's fussing! I rocked her gently, humming softly as the baby went back to sleep. Cute kid. I looked up at the sky and smiled slightly. It's not raining, but it's the same sky. That makes me think about my friends and wonder if they were looking at the same sky and thinking about me?

Uh oh, I've gotten sappy. When I can hand off this baby, I'll need to go annoy Zuko to correct this...sappy thing.  The universe shall be corrected!