Back to Team Avatar!

I had a lovely view of the mountains, sitting on my little boulder as Aang arranged the others near a bunch of holes. He then sat down and picked up a flute.
"What's out there?" Sokka asked.
Toph put her hands to the ground.
"A lot, actually," she said flippantly. "There are hundreds of little-"
"Shh!" Aang cut her off. "I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch."

He blew a note on the flute, and a groundhog-type creature popped out of a hole in the ground and mimicked the note.
"Yeah, Aang!" I said, standing from my boulder. "How'd you teach them to do that?"
"They do it themselves, numskull," Muteki batted me across the back of the head.
"I'm putting an orchestra together," Aang sounded so pleased with himself.
"Orchestra, huh?" Sokka teased. "Well, la-di-da."
Three groundhogs popped out of the ground and sang Sokka's notes. Momo jumped into a hole, trying to catch the groundhogs. Aang played another note as Sokka ran up to him and plugged the flute with his finger, causing a deafening silence. As Aang's cheeks swelled with air, the Avatar looked at Sokka with a sad expression.

"This is great and all," Sokkasm said Sarcastically. "But don't we have more important things to worry about? We should be making plans!"
"We did make plans," Toph said. "We're all picking mini-vacations."
"There's no time for vacations!" Sokka almost yelled
"I'm learning the elements as fast as I can. I practice hard every day with Toph and Katara. I've been training my arrow off!"
"Jin and I been studying all about that firebending thingy with the heat and the burning and the ouch. But I need time to cool off."
"It wouldn't hurt as much if you learned to duck," Jin responded flippantly.
"Are you trying to stop this break from happening?" I asked her under my breath.
She grinned and punched me lightly.
Katara decided to jump in. "What's wrong with having a little fun in our downtime?"
"Even if you do master all of the elements, then what?" Sokka was ignoring me. "It's not like we have a map of the Fire Nation. Should we head west until we reach the Fire Lord's house?"  
He knocked on an imaginary door. "Knock, knock. Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're going to win this war."

"We just need to get to Ba Sing Sei," Muteki said lightly. "That's my mini-vacation."
"Yeah, those big as walls and all that," Jin chuckled. "Also, at some point, we need to find an actual firebending master to teach Aang."
"Just Aang?" I asked. "Oh, yeah. We're too fabulous to need firebending masters."
"We don't have to save the world," Jin pointed out.
"Good point," I sighed. "But I'd still like to be able to control this thing. You're ridiculously awesome, but I gotta work at this."
"You'll get it," Muteki said flippantly. "Eventually."
"I also had a proper master for a bit," Jin sighed. "Lucky for you, I like you so much I decided to stop learning from the master of masters and come teach your sorry butt."
"Master of crazy, yes," Muteki cut in. "Firebending, I don't know."
"Dude! He was called the Dragon of the West!" Jin cried out. "You don't get a name like that unless you're badass!"
"I'm a Dragonborn," I pointed out.
"You ARE!?" Muteki asked. "Quick! Say Fus Ro Dah!"
"Um, Fus Ro Dah?"
Nothing happened, and Muteki looked disappointed.
"Obviously not a REAL Dragonborn then," he mumbled.
Jin laughed, and I was left out in the dark.

"Guys?" Sokka frowned. "Focus?
"Nah, I'm too lazy," Muteki and I said simultaneously.
"Can we please get back to defeating the Firelord?" Sokka begged.
"You tend to get up to interesting things when hunting fire lords," I said slowly. "You meet interesting people, and then you kill them."
"I'm game to tag along if you are!" Muteki high fived me.
"Really, guys?" Katara asked.
"What do you want us to do?" I asked back.
"Dress in drag and do the hula?" Muteki suggested.
"You know, if anything, that would be hilarious," Jin added.
"No, wait!" Sokka suddenly laughed. "I have this mental image of Muteki and Mogui dressed as women trying to distract the Firelord while Aang moves in to take him out!"
Aang's face looked slightly pained for a second.
"It could work," I shrugged.
Sokka facepalmed.
"Before or after he pees himself?" Jin asked.
"After," Toph suggested. "He may die of laughter, or embarrassment, or both."
We all laughed, except for Sokka, who was grumbling about us being useless.