I am silent...Mostly...

A/N Just wondering... Or well, Amaya was just wondering... Do you guys want a Zuko Alone chapter? Based on the episode "Zuko Alone" from Zuko's POV?

So stalking wasn't actually easy or fun. It was flipping scary. I never knew if Zuko knew I was there or not, but he hadn't done anything to suggest he knew. I was kind of hoping he noticed so I could give him a good ol' lecture about stealing. He was wearing that freaky mask again. I heard the carriage long before I saw it and did a mental facepalm.

I kept myself hidden while he did his thing, and when he did his ninja vanishing act, I donned my hood and pulled a little scarf thing over my mouth and nose to obscure my face. Clutching my waterskin, I waterbent out some water to try and heal the driver's injuries. I managed to soothe some of his pain, and before he could get a good look at me, I darted back into the forest.
I was hiding behind a tree, trying to catch my breath again, when the 'Blue Spirit' pinned me to a tree with his sword at my neck.
"Zuko, I will kill you!" I squeaked, mostly by accident.
The sword wavered slightly, and I realised I still had my hood and mask on. So I narrowed my eyes at him. He pulled the sword away and took off his mask.
"What are you doing here!?"
"I could ask you the same thing!"
"It doesn't matter!"
"Exactly!"

He opened his mouth to retort but snapped it shut when he realised he didn't have an adequate retort. I pulled off my hood and scarf.
"Gah, that was suffocating! And what the hell do you think you're doing?"
"What?"
"You don't think robbing people is a little low?" I asked, giving him a questioning look.
"I'm the rightful-"
"Heir to the Fire Nation, and they should be giving you what you want...blah blah blah," I said, rolling my eyes at him. "If you really believe that, then you are going to make a lousy Fire Lord one day."
"What?" he snapped.
"Oh, bite me!" I snapped back. "And don't think none of us knows what you're up to. We're not stupid, Zuko."