Go, Go, let's go, Romansu!

"Muteki, launch us!" I called.

Immediately, the burly Earthbender had the ground shoot us up into the air. A startled scream from Mogui quickly turned into a cheer as we sailed up into the air. Fire erupted from my fists as I tried to propel myself further. It worked, but something seemed off about my fire.

'I'll worry about it later. Right now, I have one chance to grab that ledge, or it's a Jin Pancake.'

Success! I pulled myself up and out the window, seeing Appa being dragged off. I jumped down and immediately started running.

"Hey! You let that bison go, or I will sheesh kabab your ass!"

I heard the other two thump down and glanced over my shoulder.

"Muteki, give Toph a hand with the sinking tower, Lucy move your ass!" I screamed.

"It's Mogui!" he yelled back indignantly as he moved to catch up. "You sons of motherless goats! Let my friend go!"

"Less yelling, more running!" I yelled back at him. 

I cocked my fist back then threw the biggest ball of fire I could. It crashed next to one of the sandbender glider things, and the sand exploded upwards, only to freeze solid. Mogui and I were so surprised we tripped and fell. The benders got away, and we still stared at the frozen sand in something between awe and horror. 

Mogui was the first to shake himself out of the stupor and said something. I probably replied with a very intelligent "Huh?"