Was that Amaya? Asleep? WITH ZUKO!??

Moments before waking up, a number of things hit me. Well, I was one of them, and that was what woke me up. I twitched a little violently and hit myself in the face.
"Ow!"
The other thing was everything leading up to this waking of the up. Rainstorm, crazy singing and dancing, out of character friendliness... Speaking of which, the final thing that hit me was that I was sort of curled up against Zuko's chest.
"Amaya?" his groggy voice indicated that my little outburst was not ignored.
And here I was, hoping I could sneak away and avoid both of us getting embarrassed. So what did I do? Pretended to be still sleeping and mumbled another ouch, and curled into a slightly tighter ball. Good thing my back was to him, or he'd see my red face. Not just because I was embarrassed either. Pretty sure I almost dislocated my jaw there.

"Amaya?" He really didn't seem bothered, did he?
How dare he try to wake me up. True, I guess I am awake, but I kind of was a little comfortable.
"Shhh...sleeping..." I murmured back.
"You might want to wake up before Uncle does, though," Zuko whispered, moving away.
I made some inhuman noise and rolled over, grabbing a fist full of his shirt.
"It's cold!" I protested.
"Are you two arguing already?" came Iroh's bleary voice.
Admittedly, this was not my finest moment. I panicked and shoved Zuko so hard he crashed back a little.
"Ah!" I squeaked, jumping up and hurrying over to where Zuko was rubbing his head, Iroh having rushed in at the noise. "I am so sorry!"
"I did warn you," he muttered.
"Yes, and I argued. Can we discuss this later?" I grumbled.
"Amaya, what happened to your face?" Iroh asked, concerned.
"....I may have hit myself in the face...."