She SLAPPED him!

A/N: hey guys and gals. We were just wondering who you Ship Jin with? We're curious what you want her love life to turn into or rather what you expect it will turn into.

Zuko and I were not talking. He was likely still annoyed that I slapped him, but that felt like it had been a long time coming. We were both worried about Iroh, with him always hovering over my shoulder while I tried to heal him.

"Zuko, go make some tea!"

He glared at me but got up and started working loudly with the teapot and things. I remembered belatedly that he wasn't any good at making tea.

While changing the bandages, since clearly, all I was good for is making sure it didn't get infected, my eyes fell on the now really ugly looking burn on my right hand. I rubbed it absently since it didn't really hurt anymore. It was just...it itched like something crazy, and it looked a little scary, but it was just a bad memory more than anything.

"Are you," there was hesitation in that voice, "alright?"

I blinked, looking up to see Zuko staring at me with barely hidden concern. 

"Yeah, just," I took a deep breath, "yeah."

He didn't look convinced.

I chuckled at him, "I'm fine now. It just annoys me a little."

I held my hand up for him to see. "It itches like you wouldn't believe!"

A smile cracked on his face. "Actually, I think I know what you mean."

I smiled at him. "Iroh will be alright now. He just needs some rest."

Zuko nodded and went back to making tea. Maybe I should help him do it right.