Make it stop!

"Oh, don't let the cave in get you down. Don't let the falling rocks turn your smile into a frown. When the tunnels are darkest, that's when you need a clown, hey! Don't let the cave in get you down, Sokka!" Sokka glared at Chong, who continued to sing.
I groaned and slumped against Sokka. "I swear if we don't get out soon, I will set his pants on fire..."
"And I wouldn't stop or blame you..." Sokka grumbled back.

We had been wandering around and came to yet another dead end.
"Oh, great! Your plans have led us to another dead end!" Moku said cheerfully.
"At least I'm thinking of ideas and trying to get us out of here, Moku," Sokka growled defensively.
"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute," Chong started. "We're thinking of ideas? 'Cause I've had an idea for, like, an hour now."

Sokka and I both facepalmed.
"Yes! We're all thinking of ideas!" Sokka exploded.
"Well, then listen to this: if love is the key out of here, then all we need to do is play a love song."

Cue a massive double facepalm...
"Even if you're lost, you can't lose the love because it's in your heart, oooh..." Chong sang, oblivious to the growing frustration of Sokka and me. Small flames were burning in my palms.