Pebble Gun!

"Toph!"
"Go away, Muteki," she growled, not looking at me.
I did a dramatic pose. "But you're so much fun!"
She threw me an odd look.
"Don't you look at me with that tone of earth."
"Oh shut your trap, you lumbering oaf," she retorted.
"Hey! That hurt my man feelings!" I said with mock hurt in my voice. "All one of them."
She snorted before stopping suddenly. She turned sharply, stomping a foot down, causing minor tremors as she earthbent towards a small boulder.
"Oof!"
"Argh!"
"Watch it!" a snappy voice called out.

Toph and I ran up over to the boulder, glaring down at the people hiding there.
"Ooh. That really hurt my tailbone!" an old man kinda just knelt on his hands and knees, rubbing his backside.
A girl with copper hair and green eyes glared up at us, while a tiny blonde girl with hazel eyes glared up too. Then she suddenly smiled.
"Mudface!" she called out.
What?
"AMAYA!" I yelled, bounding up to the blond and scooping her off the ground into a giant, bone-crushing hug.
"Ah! Little bones! You're breaking them!" she wiggled, trying to escape.
I eventually plopped her back onto the ground.
"So, Mog tells me you have been travelling with the esteemed prince of stalkers."
"Stalkers?" she frowned, clearly confused.
"Well, think of it like this, if someone chased you across two oceans, multiple mountain ranges, through two kingdoms and literally around three-quarters of the earth...What would you call it?"
"Oh..." she answered, but I'm fairly certain she had no idea what I was saying.
Oh, Amaya.