Jin is having a moment...

"I ship it."
"What?" Amaya returned from her daydreaming, looking mightily confused. Perfect.
"I ship Zumaya," I responded airly.
There was the choked sputtering, as planned, from somewhere behind me.
"What?" Amaya squeaked.
"I ship Zumaya, don't you dare sink my ship."
"Dude! Zumaya sounds like some kind of icky vegetable!" she whined.
"..."
"What?" she frowned at me.
"Your issue is that it sounds like a vegetable?" I responded, cocking a disbelieving eyebrow at her.
"It does sound odd," Iroh piped up.
"Oh, not you too!" Amaya groaned.
"Amako?" I suggested.
Amaya snorted. "A Mako...oh, that's just precious. When I'm old and wrinkly, I'll tell him that."
I frowned at her. "What?"
She waved me off. "Spoilers, never mind."

"What of...Zuya?" Iroh asked, a small grin on his face.
"What, like booya? That's just..." Amaya gave a small shiver. "No, please don't use that...ship name...around me."
"Zaya then?" Iroh tried.
"Uhh...um...."
"Amazu?" I supplied.
Amaya didn't respond and instead just pouted.
I laughed at her. "What? No witty retort?"
"I believe she likes that one but does not wish to encourage this business," Iroh laughed.

Amaya responded with an unladylike snort.
"Doesn't matter in the end, right? The fans name the ship. I still don't get why you ship it."
"You two are adorable!" I cooed.
"You are good for my nephew," Iroh added, smiling cheerfully at Amaya's reddening face.
Another snort, accompanied by a dramatic eye roll. She was such a thespian.
"And you two are delusional. If you left us locked in a room for an hour or so, one of us is likely to kill the other before the half hour mark brutally."
I gave her a warning glare. "Don't you dare sink my ship!"
"Bite me!" she threw back.
I narrowed my eyes at her. "Amaya!"

Amaya stuck her tongue out childishly and ducked out of my reach, shrieking girlishly as she tried to avoid getting caught by me.
"DON'T RUIN IT! I WILL ACTUALLY NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN IF YOU RUIN MY SHIP!" I screamed, chasing her.
"Your ship can't float!" she retorted.
"Yes, it can! It's full of hot air!" I responded immediately.
Amaya stopped, and I crashed into her.
"Did you...just make the most beautiful pun I've heard in far too long?" she asked dazedly.
"What?"
"Full of hot air? Ring any bells?" she gave me a disbelieving look.
"..."
"..."
"..."
We both ended up laughing, Iroh joining in with our mirth.