Sweet mother of mercy make it stop!

'Alright, I've been thinking, when Life gives you lemons, you make lemonade? Well... I'm not gonna make lemonade! I'll make Life take the lemons back! Imma get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? I demand to see Life's manager! I'll make Life rue the day it thought it could give Mogui Dragonborn lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! - With the LEMONS!!! AND I WILL PUNCH THE NEXT THING THAT SINGS!!!'

Everyone stopped and stared at me.
"I totally agree with you, Mog," Sokka said.
"Did I just say that out loud?"
"Yes," Moku responded cheerfully.
Cue massive head trauma.
"Here's a song we can sing...." I said slowly. "It's called the silence song... It is the best love song around... I'll lead...."

Just then, loud snarling echoed down the halls towards us. Out of the darkness, a whole pack of wolf bats shot past us. Sokka swatted, and I shot jets of fire, but the critters flew right over and around us.
"Hey!" Chong cheered. "You guys saved us!"
"That was way too easy..." I muttered.
"No!" Sokka said, turning to face us all. "They were trying to get away from something!"
"From what?" Chong questioned.

Rumbles and crashes echoed down the halls again. The ground shook, and a wall crashed down from where we had just been. A huge mole badger thing appeared from the dust and rubble. Another appeared on the other end of the tunnel, cutting off our escape route. Then the weirdest thing happened. THEY FREAKING STARTED EARTHBENDING! Sokka and I got cut off from each other, me with the idiots, him on his own when Sokka accidentally backed into one of the abandoned instruments. The twang caught the attention of the advancing beasties and seemed to calm them right down.

"Hey!" Chong stood up as the two mole-things approached Sokka curiously. "Those things are music lovers!"
"Well, they do say that music soothes the savage beast," I said with a shrug.
Sokka twanged away nervously and started sort of singing. "Badger moles~ Coming towards me, come on guys, help me out here!"
Chong pulled out another guitar thing and started playing a new tune. "The big bad badger moles who work in the tunnels hate the wolf bats but love the sounds."
Somehow that worked, and we were able to hitch a ride with the furballs.

"Into Battle, we ride with Nomads by our side," I began to sing a song I vaguely remembered. "We are strong and not afraid to sing! We have an urge to sing, and our lust for tune has to be fulfilled. We'll fight 'til the end and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Where it came from, I had no idea, but we were riding like kings!

We barreled through walls, singing and stuff was happening too, but the barrelling was most excellent. Soon we crashed through a wall, and I was blinded by daylight. Wait, daylight? DAYLIGHT!
"Sokka! Mogui!"
We looked down to see Aang and Katara waving up to us, and so we waved back. Sokka slid down the badger mole's forearm, and I followed after scratching the giant critter's back as thanks.

"How did you guys get out?" Sokka questioned as he ran up to the other two.
"Just like the legend said," Aang answered with a small smile. "We let love lead the way."
"Oh ho ho!" I said, throwing an arm over Aang's shoulder. "So you guys had a snog fest, did you?"
"NO!" They yelled in unison, blushing furiously.
"My my, but the lady doth protest too much!" I continued to tease.
Sokka laughed. "Mogui and I let giant ferocious beasts lead our way."
That reminded me of said giant beasts, so I turned and waved goodbye as the critters returned to their hole.

I continued to tease Aang while Sokka and Katara hugged and do that "sibling" thing where they let each other know they care without actually saying it cause that would be "weird" or something.
"So, are you guys gonna come with us to Omashu?"
I was actually praying that they would reject Aang's question. I wasn't sure how much more of them I could take.
"Nope," Moku answered cheerfully.
Cue private fist pump.
"Ok, thanks for everything, Moku."
"ESPECIALLY for leaving..." I muttered as an aside.
"What was that, Mogui?" Aang asked cheerfully.
"Just wondering if you kissed her first or if she made the move."
"THERE WAS NO KISSING!" Aang insisted, turning beet red.

Once the nomads had FINALLY left, we made our way towards Omashu.
"Presenting... OH... MA..." I turned to behold the city. "Gosh..."
Fire Nation banners hung from the walls.